37. When You're Stressed

Alexander Zverev:

Whilst you work, Alexander will rub your shoulders and say soothing things into your ears. It's comforting not only to have that physical touch to calm you down, but also just having him around you was a way for you to breathe easier again. And even better, Alexander knew just what to say to you when something was stressing you out or bothering you, making you feel better immediately.

Alex de Minaur:

Whilst you are stressed, Alex will take you to go and do an activity that will help get your mind off of whatever it is that is stressing you out. Maybe you'll go to the park, have a hit on a court, or just go out for some ice cream. It always intrigued you to see what Alex came up with for the two of you to do when you were stressed, and that alone would get your mind off of the stressful thing. He always knew exactly what you needed to calm you down.

Benoit Paire:

When you are stressed, Benoit will pull you aside and hold you, whilst you vent about what it is that is bothering you. He'll drag his fingers up and down your arm, whilst you rest in his lap, pointing out every single stressful detail about what it is that is annoying. He will just nod and agree with whatever you were saying, most of the time not even knowing what it was that you were talking about. You knew that, but you were just glad that he would take the time out of his day just to listen to you complain about what mattered to you.

Borna Coric:

Borna will normally watch you whilst you are stressed, jumping in when you are just about to reach breaking point. He will hold you by the shoulders, look you in the eye and tell you to breathe. You would immediately comply, and he would say a bunch of things that would calm you down, such as words of encouragement or something to get your mind off of the stress. Within a matter of minutes, you would always feel better, and he would then keep an eye on you to make sure that you weren't still stressing yourself out.

Casper Ruud:

Casper was never really sure how to comfort you when you were stressed. He would try and tell you that everything was going to be okay, even if you didn't feel like it. He would often try and point out the positives of the situation, and get you to think about the good things that were going on rather than the things that were stressing you out. Most times you would say that that wasn't helping, however, there were many times where you were thankful that his positive attitude was always there to pull you through the hard times.

Denis Shapovalov:

Usually you would be trying to complete a task or assignment that was due for work, though found it stressful after a while of working on it. Whenever you would get to that point, Denis will take the task out of your hands and won't let you get back to doing it until you were no longer stressed. Of course, if it was the day before it was due, he wouldn't do it, but most times he wouldn't let you go back to working on it until you felt more relaxed or did something to at least attempt to be more relaxed.

Diego Schwartzman:Whilst you are trying to complete a task that is stressing you out, Diego would be beside you every step of the way, cheering you on. Even if he was away on tour, he would call and text you with words of encouragement, asking about your progress. When the task would be finished, he would celebrate alongside you, proud that you pushed through that overwhelming feeling of stress, and managed to get the job done in the end.