23. Cute Tournament Moment

QOTP (Question of the Preference) - would you rather be the number 15th ranked singles player or a number one doubles player?

AOTP - this is actually so tricky but I reckon the doubles player woooo

Let me know your answer in the comments :)

Alexander Zverev:

 The two of you would always be caught walking the halls and walkways of the tournament venue, hand in hand, giggling as you made your way around the grounds. You'll always lean into him, and he'll look down on you, grinning over the fact that he had someone as supportive as you with him at that moment. Even when he stopped to talk to people at the tournament, he would still be holding tightly onto your hand, squeezing it every now again just to reassure you that he was still aware you were there and his way of saying thank you for enduring a boring conversation he seemed to be stuck in.

Alex de Minaur:

Alex likes to time himself in sprints during his warm-up a part to see if he was improving. Sometimes, you would feel a little competitive and ask him if you could sprint alongside him. It would then turn into a race of you guys running the length of the court and the crowd watching him practice, cheering on the person they want to win. Just about every single time Alex would win, which was fine with you considering he was apparently the fastest guy on tour. At the finish line, the two of you would laugh, him teasing you and poking you and saying over and over again that he had one. You would just shove him playfully before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, as that was the grand prize he had suggested.

Benoit Paire:

At the end of his practice sessions, Benoit would often pick up an extra racquet and try to convince you to hit with him for a little. With the minimal tennis experience that you had, it was always a struggle for him to get you to hit alongside him or across from him. Most practices, he would try and teach you how to hit a forehand or a backhand before you hit, just to give you an idea on how to properly hit. He'd stand behind you, guiding your hands in the motion that was most comfortable for you. Although, when he ran down the other end, feeding the ball to you softly, you would always seem to forget the motions and just wack the ball as hard as you could. Most of the time, that was because you wanted to hit all the balls out of the court so you didn't have to play anymore, but also it was because you wanted him to come back and show you the motions another time.

Borna Coric:

You and Borna would often be found around the outside courts, watching your friends or upcoming opponents together. The fans sitting around you would whisper to each other, trying to figure out if the couple sitting there and giggling with each other, both with sunglasses on, was actually you and Borna. The two of you would often just talk about strategies for the person you would go for, plus a little bit of PDA for the people to enjoy. Sometimes, the people around you would think that it wasn't the time or place for it, but nearly everyone thought that the two of you were the cutest couple out on tour, and wanted nothing more than to see the two of you enjoying each others' company.

Casper Ruud:

Before a match, Casper will always want to hug you goodbye, just before he's about to walk out onto the court. You'll lean your head onto his chest whilst he props his head on top of yours, as you whisper him words of encouragement. When it's time for him to head towards the door, he won't let go. You'll tell him over and over that he's going to get in trouble off of officials for being late, giggling at him throughout as he refused to let you go. It would only take someone coming over to the two of you, not wanting to interrupt your moment, but telling him it's time for him to make his way on the court. Eventually, he would let go, not before showering you in kisses, telling you he was going to miss you whilst he was gone for a couple of hours. You would just laugh and shake your head, knowing that you'd be in his box, watching his match anyways, and would reunite with him straight afterward.