"Sejie, is that for me?" Eunwoo came out of nowhere, stopping me in my tracks. He looked at the drink in my hand. I step back and tried to protect the snack from him.

"No, buy one yourself." I hissed at him and quickly walked past him, I heard his chuckle as he went back to his seat complaining about being hungry. Like I could care less about his stomach right now.

"You're so shameless Eunwoo." I heard Selen from a distance insulting Eunwoo but rather than their conversation I was busy heading my way to my seatmate who's planted his head again on the desk, but unlike most of the times, his eyes are open now.

"Here." After placing it to his table, I turned around and sat on my chair. I looked down to him.

"Juice?" He puffed his cheeks while speaking and his eyes found mine.

"It's for yesterday." I answered his thoughts. He parted his mouth and nodded as it cane to his understanding.

"Thanks." A flash of disbelief flashed in my eyes and I nodded.

This guy didn't even say 'you didn't have to' but basically just said 'oh so you know it was your fault?'.

His eyes then went past me, he raised both his eyebrows and with a smile he said.

"Your friend's here. " I turned around, expecting Selen and the others but I wasn't prepared to meet those eyes.

Those intense eyebrows furrowed, his small eyes which's fixated on me, now that I looked closely at his face it dawned to me how much I missed him...but what Sungjae said woke me up from my daze.

Friend.

"Sejeong-ah, can we talk?" He asked and the stupid me said yes.

We went outside, a couple of students passed through the hallway. I made myself busy by checking the time even when I couldn't even process it in my mind. My breathing became deeper as time passed by without us talking, we were just standing next to each other yet I feel almost our of breath.

"I miss you." He started. He towered over at me, I can hear my heart pounding against my chest. My heart fluttered but I don't want to start all over again, I bit my lips.

"I waited for you to say that for months." My mouth tasted bitter again. "It's a bit too delayed don't you agree?."

"I'm sorry. I don't have any excuses, I don't know what happened-."

"What do you want to talk about?" I cut him off.

"I just wanted to say I missed you." Huh.

Does missing me include him spending time with someone else?

"That's it? You've said it already, now can I ask you one thing?" I calmed myself and looked at him straight in his eyes. He was caught off guard and his eyes fluttered.

I heaved a deep breath and gulped.

"When did you fall out of love?" Just letting those words out felt like a hundred needles pricked my heart, I can't even believe myself for having the courage to ask him because I was always scared.

I wasn't scare of asking him but of his answer.

"It just so unfair, how you fell out of love without me knowing, you left me out." I stopped, my breathing became irregularly deep and turned to my side, the more I look at his eyes the more I feel pained. Thinking of about yesterday's rumors...

"You fell for her." I stated in a matter of fact. " So did you promise her forever yet?" I fought my tears, we're still at school I can't make a scene here.

"I never fell out of love." He exclaimed. " I have never loved anyone as much as I love you, seeing you in pain hurts me-."

"You always say that you're hurt when I'm in pain, so all those times you hurt me until you broke me."I searched his eyes before I continued.

"Did you close your eyes?" A tear fell and another one followed, until it all went out pouring.

"I just don't know how to take it away for you." He said. I wiped the tears dry and exhaled. I'm angry and in pain.

Now I know I have a habit after feeling the combination of both.

"All I ever needed at that time was you but you weren't there. I'll never need you again. "

I lie