He was anxious for when the time came.

He was. A horrible individual.

Horrible.

Actually, anxiety was all he could feel the entire rest of the day. The first hour was spent of him making sure his bedroom was sorted as it usually was, pencils and drawing pad on his desk, half-finished sketch on an open page, bed nice and tidy, designated old sword collectables under his bed in cases.

Damian stood at the center of his familiar bedroom. The room that he had owned for thirteen years. A safe haven that nobody could take away because it was simply just his.

Jason.

He had to go to Jason, tell Jason the plan, tell him everything that was about to happen and to have his back in everything he was going to do because it was all just drastic and absurd. Thinking about later that night made Damian queasy to the bones.

Reluctantly, Damian left the room to end up in front of the large door directly across from him. Three light taps of the knuckles and anyone would have known it was Damian on the spot. Jason, standing on the other side of the door wondered if he should bother opening it or not. Why was he getting such a bad feeling just now? Like he was going to hear news he didn't exactly want to know?

"Todd. I hope you are aware I can see the shadow of your feet from where I stand. Do not try and play coy with me. I must speak with you. I would like advice."

Sure that wasn't entirely true but he needed an excuse just in case somebody was listening in on him as he spoke so openly in the hallway of everyone's bedrooms. Dick and Tim were no doubt in their own bedrooms doing whatever they pleased, videogames or working on cases, eating or taking on the phone. Nonetheless, while the walls were thick, the doors were thin and allowed sound to pass right through them.

Anyone could have been listening.

Finally, Jason opened the door and allowed Damian to strut right past him and into his territory. Jason shut the door with a sigh and turned to find the younger boy on the ledge of his bed.

Nervous wasn't a good look on Damian, that was for sure. The whole reason why was because the looks they ever only saw on Damian for thirteen years was angry and serious. Confidence, boldness, and calculated risks shone from the youngest Robin.

"8:27. Have the Metropolis news channel on by this time and when you're alone, open this letter at 8:27 tonight. Alone. I am being serious. If any of the other members of this family were to know the truth, my plans will all crumble and I will have you to blame for the rest of eternity. I will see you around. Good day."

Like that, he was gone as soon as he came.

This left Jason staring at the perfectly folded letter in his hand, the thin piece of paper allowing some of the cursive strokes to be seen with the bright light of the room. "8:27 it is."

After Damian finished his little errands for the day, he left the manor with nothing but the few throwing knives and pair of daggers under his civilian attire.

The crowds were kind to him as always and he'd pass by some school friends with a smile and wave while he made up an excuse to be elsewhere.

In reality, elsewhere was in Metropolis, hours earlier than he needed to be for his and Jon's first meeting anniversary.

His reason for being in Metropolis was entirely different. He and Jon were to meet up around two in the afternoon later on so Damian had around three hours to spare.

In a private room, he and two others stood.

Luthor presented the body next to him making Damian hum in satisfaction. "And you've coded him to match every stand of DNA in my body? This is an exact replica of myself?" Luthor took a seat on the bed of the private room they were in. It was the least obvious place for villains to discuss in broad daylight. The love motel they were at specifically was ran by a villain family too so they were covered for cameras watching.