Chapter 18

It had been a couple of days when Draco talked to his father. Draco and Pansy talked and didn't want to do the marriage. Pansy's parents understood, but Draco's parents hadn't talk to Draco or Pansy or anyone from Hogwarts the day Draco take to his parents. Draco was scared that his father would kidnap Hermione and kill her. Draco always checked on Hermione every second and tried not to lose sight of Hermione. The couple pretended that nothing happened because they didn't want their relationship to be ruined by the sad and dreadful times. They don't speak of that week. 

Draco POV

'Mione and I walk down the corridor to go to Care of Magical Creatures.

"Draco what's happening over there?" Hermione tells me and points where loads of people are crowding.

"Want to go see? We still have 20 minutes left."

She nods her head. 

We walk to where the crowd is at.

"Lucius Malfoy!"

My heart dropped. I held Hermione's hand tighter.

"Where is my son?"

"Going to class idiot!"

Severus and my father are fighting.

"Draco.." Hermione whispers to me.

"It's fine. Nothing will happen." I say rubbing her thumb.

She puts her head on my shoulder. Ron, Harry, and Blaise surround us. They all knew how terrified I was with my father would do to Hermione. 

Then my father spotted me. He started to go towards us.

"Everyone off to class." Professor McGonagall said.

Everyone started to head to class. I was starting to speed walk with Hermione on my right side and the others on my left. I was stopped by my father putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Draco, Granger, Blaise, Potter, and Weasley."

We all turned around. Hermione and I were glued together.

"Lucius let them go to class."

"I just want to have a talk Severus."

"Lucius hurt any of them, I'm going to kill you."

"I'll make it a bit quick"

"Welcome to the family Hermione Jean Granger."

Hermione broke.

Hermione.exe has stopped working.

"Father is this a trap?"

"Why would it be. Your mother and I talked. Yes this will be the first time that a Malfoy has ever loved a muggleborn but we accept you Hermione."

He held his arms out. I let go of Hermione and she hugged my father. I looked at Severus and he broke as well.

Severus.exe has stopped working.

And so did the others.

Blaise.exe has stopped working.
Ron.exe has stopped working.
Harry.exe has stopped working.

I think I broke as well.

Draco.exe has stopped working.

Father smiled and I smiled back. Hermione was free from the hug and went back to me. Obviously, because I'm pretty. 

(a/n sorry I just wanted to put that in.)

Then after that he left and all of us went to class.

After class...

"I'm telling you I almost died." Ron said.

"Well if you paid attention you wouldn't have almost died. Geez I still wonder how you are passing class." Hermione said.

We all laughed whilst Ron turned pink. 

"Cheer up babe at least you survived." Blaise said giving a kiss to Ron on the head.

" Well a Graphorn reminds me of Meatlug just bigger and scarier." Said Hermione.

"Oh my gosh it does Hermione!" Harry laughed.

The rest of us looked confused.

"Muggle thing." Harry and Hermione said in sync.

Hermione and Harry were literally about to roll around the ground laughing like 3 year olds. We were still confused.

"Can we just go to our dorms now?"

"Sure Dray. I'm tired anyways-"

I carried Hermione and took her to our dorm.

"Put me down Draco Lucius Malfoy!" Hermione yelled along the way.

"Just go to sleep." I rolled my eyes.

Next thing I know I hear soft, cute snores coming from Hermione. I smiled and entered the portrait and went inside the room full of memories.

chapters are getting a bit shorter now.

-audi ;)