Chapter 16

3rd POV

"Lucius Abraxas Malfoy. You are now free to live with your family. Your sentence has been cut short." The Ministry said.

Lucius gave a smirk, he was officially free from Azkaban. It was his second time being there, so he had already gotten use to the life of being a prisoner. He got his chains removed and headed out of the door. He went back to his manor to surprise Narcissa. 

He knocked on the door. Was he a mess? Yes, but his hair was still shiny and combed.  The door slowly opened. 

"May I- L-Lucius?"

"I'm back."

Narcissa started to cry. She hugged Lucius even if he was dirty.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too, love."

Lucius looked down at Narcissa. He noticed that she was a disaster. She looked like she hadn't slept in months and her eyes were pink. He let go of his wife and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Have you been sleeping?" Lucius asked.

"N-not really. Maybe about 2 hours a day. I couldn't sleep because I was scared that you were going to get the Kiss.. "

"You don't have to worry now. Let's go take a shower and go to bed."

Lucius picked up Narcissa and went to their bed room. Narcissa was finally not stressed for the first time in a year. She kept kissing Lucius on his cheek. They took a shower and went to sleep.

Draco's POV

It was the morning and Hermione and I went to the hall for breakfast. Everyone stared at me like I came back from the dead.

"Mr. Malfoy come with me." Severus said.

I said bye to Hermione and went to his office.

"Draco, your father is back."

"Excuse me what?"

"The Ministry let him go. And let me tell you he is going to arrange a marriage for you."

"W-what he can't do that! I'm in love with Hermione."

"I know. He contacted me this morning that he is coming soon. Maybe in an hour or two."

"O-okay. I have to tell 'Mione then."

He nodded and I left his office. I ran to the Hall to inform the others.

"Guys, I don't know how to tell you this but we have to stop hanging out."

"What do you mean, Dray?" 'Mione said.

"My father is back. H-he is going to do an arrange marriage. I don't know who it is yet. He is coming in an hour or two."

They nodded their heads.

"Love, know that I'll always love you okay? I'll never stop loving you." I said in Hermione's ear.

"I'll always love you, too. Just know that I'll be waiting for you on the other side." 

I gave her one last kiss. I gave her all my love and so did she in the kiss. I could tell she was going to cry. We broke and Harry, Ron, and Hermione went back to the Gryffindor table. My first class was potions again. I sat with Blaise and Astoria. The doors open and my dad came in. Luckily this class was just Slytherin's. No one is afraid of him because he was always there for me through the years and has bothered the Slytherin's for the years I've been here. I missed him but I was still scared of him.

"Father."

"Son."

He opened his arms for me. I ran to him and hugged him.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too, Draco."

"Mr. Malfoy you are excused." I heard Severus say to me.

I nodded and left the classroom. My father apperated me to the manor and there I saw Pansy and her parents.

Oh no. I said to myself.

"Draco. I know we haven't talked about this but you are going to marry Pansy." Father said to me.

I nodded. I really don't want this. Pansy used to have a crush on me, but I've realized that she was hanging out with Theodore a lot and she blushed whenever she was around him. Pansy fidgeted with her fingers a lot.

We both went to my room.

"Look Draco I know you still love 'Mione. And I have caught feelings for Theodore."

"I know. You make it noticeable, like a lot." I laughed.

"Do I really?"

"Yes, Pansy."

"Oh god." Pansy covered her face with her hands.

 " We can both say no at the wedding. My father hopefully won't mind."

"Yea, that's what I was thinking."

"Well then it's settled."

ik im mean. ;) 
chapter was short again<3

-audi