Party till dead

y/n's pov:

"Ace..." I couldn't believe what I saw It was Ace kissing Sonya. I ran straight to my room. I cried I thought what me and Ace had was special but I was wrong it was all wrong.

then Ace came barging in my room "look dollface it wasn't what it seemed!" I got pissed off "Don't call me "dollface" not after what just happened!" "Please listen me and Sonya are not a thing!" "Well, you might as well be, were done." Ace took off his glasses "No y/n you can't be serious!" I looked him in the eye "I cant ace I just can't!"

"Did you even really mean it when you said you loved me!" I scolded him

"Of course I did, everything I did was for you..."

"Even keeping me from finding Noodle and for what because you didn't want me to see Murdoc again, I just wanted to see a genuine smile from 2d and Russel!" I started crying "I think you should leave." Ace looked down "I can't, I gave my word to Murdoc that I wouldn't." I wiped the tears from my face "then I'm leaving." I already made up my mind, I grabbed my wallet and a few clothes and headed for the door "Wait y/n stop!" he grabbed my arm, but I pulled away "Don't touch me! I just need some time alone." before I closed the door I said one last thing to him "Say goodbye to Russ and 'd for me please, ill be back soon enough," and then I left.

I decided to get a hotel room far from kong studios I didn't want to even have the chance of running into Ace. I sat on the bed and watched tv, I then got a text it was from 2d,

"Y/n! where are you Ace told us you left, are you alright??!!!!" I texted back with 

"I'll be back soon enough 'd don't worry about me :)"

I decided to go down to the hotel shop to get some ice cream cause I needed to well cry. I went down to the shop and was deciding what flavor to get "break up?" the girl next to me said, "how'd you know?" I asked her "oh just the fact that you have tear streaks down your face, your hairs a mess, and you're buying ice cream at a hotel shop," she smiled at me "I'm jasmine but you can call me jazzy!" she shook my hand "I'm y/n it's very nice to meet you!" she grabbed a bunch of bags of chips "I'm having a party tonight you wanna come I can help fix you up!" She looked very happy "I'd love too but I don't have any clothes for partying." "don't worry bout that sugar I've got a few dresses and you look my size cmon! "I guess it could be fun, fine ill go!"

Jazzy took me up to the room where the party was going to be and fixed me up. She put my hair up in a bun and gave me a cute white dress that suited me really well. Soon people started arriving and Jazz had a DJ and everything all set up. Me and her were dancing until her boyfriend came along, it was cool though it took my mind off of things.

 "Hey I've never seen you around I'm Nick!" he shouted a bit since the music was so loud "I'm y/n I like your suit!" he wore a yellow suit that lit up the whole room "do you wanna dance with me?" he asked "sure why not." he was super funny and cool, we danced for what seemed like hours. Nick then looked at his "I need to head home but if you'd like you can come with me." he smiled sweetly at me "Sure why not." he drove me over to his apartment "Welcome to my humble home!" he opened the door and a small dog started running over and barking "And this is the owner of the home, Pompidou!" he started petting and cuddling the dog "he's so cute!" Pompidou started rubbing against my leg "Hi buddy!" I started petting him and Nick put down his food bowl. Pompidou ran straight for the bowl "Pompidou what a tuff name for a cute puppy!" nick laughed "Its french!" "french for what?" he thought about it "I don't speak french." We both shared a laugh.

 I sat on the couch while Nick changed in his room, Pompidou sat in front of me with his tongue out and tail wagging, my heart melted from cuteness. Nick came out of his room shirtless and with a pair of clothes "Im expecting you're staying here tonight?" he handed me the band shirt and pajama pants. I went to the bathroom to change out of the dress jazzy gave me and put on the comfortable clothes given to me. I went out to see Nick watching a show, I went and sat down next to him "So how did you get into the party, it was only our two main college classes invited and I would've recognized you." he rested his arm on the couch "Me and Jazzy met at the gift shop down in the hotel and she invited me." he raised an eyebrow "Any reason why?" I blushed due to embarrassment "Boyfriend problems I guess." "What's his name?" I got a sudden headache "Ace..." his head popped up "Copular?!" I looked at him "yup that's him." I said in a monotone voice "Youre dating THE Ace Copular from Powerpuff girls and Gorillaz?!" "Dated," I corrected him "Bastard cheated on me."

 he moved closer to me and put his arm around me. I blushed "What are you doing?" he grabbed my phone and took a pic of us and posted it on Instagram "Youre welcome!" I took back my phone "Why'd you do that?" I panicked "To make him jealous of course!" I yawned "Whatever I'm going to bed." Nick handed me a pillow and a blanket "Thank you nick goodnight." He patted my head "goodnight."

 I woke up in the morning to a notification from Instagram "new post from watashiwanoodle" "Noodle!" I opened the post to see a picture of Murdoc on a yak "holy shit! she found him!" not only was noodle safe but Murdoc was also coming back home! I left a letter for nick saying thank you and ordered an Uber back to the hotel. I returned the dress to jazzy and gave her some ice cream to go along with it as a thank you.