hangovers and Artwork

A bit later after we talked we decided to all go downtown to a pub. 

"So Ace do you drink or is that bad for you too?" I said sarcastically. Ace laughed "Bet I can out drink you" he had a grin on his face "You're on!" then 2d interrupted "Let's not get too drunk we still have to walk back home you know and I'm not carrying any of you." 2d laughed "fine, you're still on dollface and you better know I'll win" He pointed down his glasses and winked at me. I blushed and looked away ordering some drinks. 

A bit later in the pub:

I think I had a little too much to drink because I could barely see straight, then an announcement started to play "Karaoke night is starting right now, get ready to sing!" I looked up at the stage "I'm definitely singing" I started going up to the stage

Ace's Pov:

I watched her go up to the stage "I think she drank too much" I said to the group "She always goes overboard when it comes to drinking she gets it from Murdoc" Noodle shot a worried look to me. We were close to the stage so I could get a good view from where our table was. Then the music started to play. 

at first, I was amazed her voice was amazing, then I was sad because of what the lyrics were and she started to cry in the middle of the song

"Look up here, I'm in heaven"

"I got scars that can't be seen"

"I've got drama, can't be stolen"

"Everybody knows me now"

then she started stumbling, I stood up and ran over to her catching her when she fell off the stage.

Y/ns Pov: 

I woke up in my bedroom "Ow! My head." I scrambled I was trying to remember what just happened "I drank too much again didn't I" Then someone came in "Oh hey dollface are you feeling any better!" Ace rushed to me, putting his hand on my forehead "yeah I'm fine, What happened?" Ace seemed kind of hesitant "Well you drank too much and was doing karaoke when you suddenly fell off the stage luckily I was able to catch ya!" Ace grinned "Maybe I need to take a break off drinking," I said in my head "ay Y/n are you okay?" "Hm, yeah why?" Ace had a sad look on his face "Y'know when you were doing karaoke, you started to break down and cry while you was singing and I was wondering..." "Wondering what?" I raised an eyebrow "Are you broken up about Murdoc going to jail?" I was, I really was I couldn't hide it from him Murdoc was everything to me, "It's hard I don't know how long he'll be in there and it doesn't seem like he's going to escape any time soon." I started to bawl, and ace grabbed my face "look you are not going to cry! I won't allow you to just sit there and be upset come on!" he grabbed my arm and put me on his back. We were suddenly at an art museum.

Ace put me down. "I remember you saying when we were kids you loved art and liked seeing artwork!" I started laughing and hugged him "Thank you, thank you so much."

"Well are we going in sweetheart" he blushed as he held the door for me. There were so many beautiful pieces, but one caught my eye it was a picture of a man and women sharing a kiss, I started to blush but I didn't think of me and Murdoc I thought of me and Ace, I turned around "Do you want to get some food" I smiled at him 

"Sure!" he smiled back.