Eager

We went to a small cafe that was close to where we were at and sat down

"Well doll what's up you've been quiet and the way here?" Ace raised an eyebrow " I was still flustered why did I think that he's only temporarily here I couldn't start anything with him. "Oh sorry I'm just thinking about things" "Mudz?" he questioned me "No other things, why don't we order drinks no alcohol this time I'm still kind of hungover" I laughed "You have the sweetest laugh just like when we were kids" he smirked then said "I had the biggest crush on you when we were little y'know, those were some good ass times" he was still smiling "really! I never knew" "Well I did kind of have a crush on you too but when you were on the Powerpuff girls" I laughed even harder. "Sounds like someone had a celebrity crush on me" "Oh shut it!" We were both laughing and smiling.

 "Tonight lets watch a movie" ace suggested, "Okay but at the house, I can't stand movie theaters." "Deal!" 

that night:

we decided to put on a horror movie dawn of the dead.

 "I love this movie nice choice Ace!" I complimented "I just put on the first horror movie I found I've never watched this before" He looked at me "Its good I promise" Then noodle and 2d walked in "Dawn of the dead yes!" 2d flopped on the couch and noodle sat down in a chair " Wheres Russel?" I asked noodle "He went to bed early he looked really tired." she picked up katsu and fed him a treat. 2d was looking at the screen in awe. I whispered to ace "that ranger guy is pretty cute eh" I giggled "I'm more into that Francine girl" he smiled "touche" We laughed. Without knowing we started to cuddle each other. he was warm and smelled like vanilla which was comforting. 

 Noodle was glancing at me "hey y/n can I talk to you real quick" noodle said to me pointing to the guestroom. I went over there "What happened with you and Murdoc?!" "What do you mean?!" noodle looked at me "c'mon Y/n didn't you guys have something together!" I looked up at her "I thought so but what me and him had was nothing he acts like that with all girls he's into and I think Ace likes me and I like him plus we were never even together in the first place," I put my head down "Alright I believe you, that you and Ace may have something going and I'm proud of you I am but I'm pretty sure you and Murdoc had something, something different than every other girl he's with." Noodle left and sat back on the couch. I decided at that moment I needed to talk to Murdoc again.

"Hey, guys I'll be right back I'm going to go run an errand!"

"Do you want me to come with you?" Ace looked at me standing, 

"No this is a me thing I'll see you soon" I ran out the door eager to see him again.