#freemurdoc

I woke up and saw that Ace was asleep next to me, he looked so peaceful and was still holding my hand. After what happened last night he released a side I never knew about him, he was always tuff and very sweet but he wasn't the crying type, and to see him like that left me heartbroken. I got up from the couch and went to my room.

I was still thinking about Murdoc and what he said "What do you want?" I whispered to myself what seemed like a million times.

 "What do I want?" 

"What the hell do I want?!!"

I threw everything on my desk on the floor. "You okay y/n?" Russel came in. "IM FINE!" I said aggressively. "Alright sit down, What's wrong?" Russel looked worried, I calmed down "didn't I just tell you I'm fine" Russel headed for the door. "Wait! Russ" he looked back at me "I'm sorry for raising my voice thank you for checking in on me" Russel smiled at me "Of course Y/n if you need to talk I'm always ready to listen" I gave him a hug and he left. A bit after, 2d peeked into my room, I looked at him "You can come in 'D" he came into my room and sat on my bed "I have an idea for the album" 2d gave me a book and I looked through it "Holy shit! this is amazing I never knew you could write lyrics like this!" "Well Murdoc can do it, so I can too" He pouted, "I'll get this to Damon right away he'll love this!" I had a big smile on my face "Were on our way to making a new album!" I yelled, I was seriously excited, Whenever we made a new album Murdoc always took me to this really good pub with the best wine I've ever had he always said "The secret to a good life is good rum." It was stupid but he wasn't wrong it was some damn fine rum!

I walked out to the deck and lit a cigar it was a beautiful day, it smelled of rain and was the perfect temperature. "your smile is real lovely" a voice behind me said "Murd-!" I caught myself "I'm sorry I'm still kind of tired." I smiled at him "don't worry bout it doll." "so uhh I brought you these..." He pulled out flowers and gave them to me "They're blue tulips I hope blue is still your favorite color." he let out an awkward laugh. I leaned up to him and kissed him on the cheek "blue is still my favorite thank you." He blushed "Aint I the one that's supposed to be flirting dollface" he winked at me "hey! do you want to come with me to the studio I've gotta get these lyrics to Damon" I put out my cigarette "Sure let's go" Ace followed my lead.

At the studio:

"Wheres Damon I don't see anyone?" I looked around but Damon wasn't anywhere "Um hello" A girl's voice spoke, "Hello do you know where Damon is I need to get this to him." I held out the book "Oh he's out with a few friends right now but I can take it for you if you'd like." she was pretty she had hazel eyes and long brown hair that went to her chest she was also pretty nice "What's your name?" I asked her "I'm Sonya nice to meet you" she smiled sweetly "Nice to meet you too, my name is Y/n and this is-" she interrupted me and went up to Ace "oh my god you're Ace from the Powerpuff girls!" Ace smiled "that's me it's nice to meet you sweetheart" he shook her hand. "so do you work here?" I asked her "Yeah I'm new here and I'm just a secretary but its a super fun job!" she smiled greatly "Why don't I take you out for dinner with some friends for celebration for your new job!" She looked at me shocked "Would you seriously do that! Thank you, you are so nice!" she spoke excitingly.

That night we all went to dinner to celebrate Sonya's new job at the studio which pretty much means she was now apart of the Gorillaz family!

"Let us give a toast to Sonya for being a new member of Gorillaz!" I raised up my glass and so did the others "To Sonya!" We all took a drink and started chatting "Welcome to the family Sonya!" Russel exclaimed, "Thank you, guys! this is all too sweet I can't thank you enough!" She smiled at the entire table "You deserve a celebration it also gives me an excuse to drink!" Ace took the drink out of my hand "I don't think so Luv, you remember what happened last time" he smiled and I smiled back at him "alright just one more and then I won't drink again tonight" My phone buzzed it was a twitter notification. I opened it to see it was Murdoc with a post that said "#freemurdoc" I showed my phone to noodle,

"Oh my god I can't believe it!" noodle took the phone examining the post "Seems like he was also transferred to another jail," Noodle said giving me back my phone. that's when 2d popped into the conversation "Are you talking about Murdoc?!" noodle nodded her head "lemme see!" 2d took my phone "Can't believe he's using his fans to get outta jail." he looked a bit irritated, I looked back to see Ace and Sonya chatting they clicked right away which was good or was it? "Hey, I'm going to go and see if Damons at the studio, I'll see you guys later it was real nice to hang out with you Sonya I hope we'll meet again!"

I went to the studio and Damon loved everything about the lyrics and the concepts he then told me that he would have us come in to record the vocals and instrumentals soon. I went home that night happy knowing we were super close to a new album. 

The day after Damon had us come in and record everything, I led everyone through everything they needed to do and Sonya came and made sure the records were good and clean.  Then we moved onto recording the videos after all of the hard work we put into the album was ready to be produced and published. I loved all of the songs that were made 2d really put himself in it like it was what he was seeing. But that hard work was worth it, it was a really lovely experience.

-----------------------------------------------------------

sorry, I haven't been posting much story I've been really busy with a lotta stuff but a bunch more story is on the way so you better be counting on it!

this was like a super long chapter mostly cause its filler lmao but anyways I hope that you're enjoying the story so far I know it can be a bit corny but there will be way more coming thanks for reading!