"Sup, A?"She asked closing the door behind her.

"Ask Wesley"Addie glared at the TV.

Noelle then looked at Wes with a raised brow.

"She's just being like that cause I'm not making her sandwich"Wesley sighed as he opened the fridge to take out some mustard.

"You know, you can do it yourself"Noelle then looked at Addie

"But I'm tire-"Addie cut herself off noticing her glare being grumbling, "Fine"

Noelle sent smiled victoriously before dropping her bag on the couch to follow Adelaide on the kitchen.

"What are you making?"Noelle asked as she reached the kitchen with them.

"Turkey sandwich"Wesley shrugged taking out some bread knife to cut the sandwich in half.

Noelle hummed as she leaned on the counter top watching her siblings making their sandwich.

"You know, still can't believe that you're dating Harry Styles"Adelaide said as she stack some ingredients on her sandwich.

"Well, you better believe it cause you're gonna live with that for months"Wesley chuckled while starting to eat his sandwich.

"But like, he's the man of every girl's dream, and the most beautiful man that could ever walk on this earth"Addie explained finishing making her sandwich before looking at her sister, "And you don't even have daddy issues"

Noelle can't help but laugh out loud at her comment before humming in delight. She herself couldn't believe also that she's dating Harry Styles.

When she was younger, she only look at them in TVs and youtube, she even can remember listening to their songs and of course, she always saw Harry.

There was even one time that she dreamed about him, them being together but when she woke up, she shook the thought off of her mind knowing they wouldn't even meet or something.

Noelle won't deny that she used to have the fastest crush on Harry Styles.

"Harry Styles could punch me and I'd say thank you"Adelaide sang giving the half of the sandwich to her sister at the same time Wesley gave his to her too.

Noelle laughed at the both of them and took the 2 half part of the sandwich before the three of them started eating.

Soon,all three of them engaged their selves in talking about some stuffs they have in common like movies, the things they hate in school and some random thoughts.

Then, the door opened revealing their dad making them look in his way.

"Sup, pops"Addie greeted.

"Hey"Noelle smiled as Wesley waved at his dad.

"Evening, Downey's"Robert grinned taking off his coat before hanging it in the coat hanger, "Harry here?"

"No"Wesley shook his head while looking around checking if Harry's hiding or something.

"He looks in a hurry earlier though"Addie frowned remembering Harry's state when they were playing some instruments.

"Yeah, he got called in the studio"Noelle shrugged as she read Harry's message earlier telling her that he might not come home to their house for a day or two.

"Studio?"Wesley looked at her sister as it peaked his interest.

"New album?"Addie guessed as her eyes twinkled.

"I don't know, he didn't tell me"Noelle shrugged as Adelaide pouted. "Don't clown both of you, I'm already clowning for new album"

Robert laughed at his children as he entered the dining room, joining them there.

"Anyways, I have news"Robert rubbed his hands together. "Me and Addie are leaving in 10"

"That's in three days"Wesley nodded.

"Yep and that means,when you guys say goodbye to us"Robert said looking Wes and Noelle, "You two, will go directly at Harry's"

"Okay"Noelle nodded.

"We can do that"Wesley shrugged in agreement.

"Then mom decided to go with us considering, it's her day off for 5 days"Robert announced again as the siblings nodded.

Then silence crept to the three of them as they let it be before Robert clapped his hands together looking at three of them.

"Who wants pizza for dinner?"Robert asked, "I'm pretty sure mom brought Avri and Exton with her"

"I'll ready the couch"Noelle said going to the living room.

"I'll pick the movie"Addie exclaimed following Noelle.

"I'll go get the blankets and pillows"Wesley sang as as he ran upstairs.

"And I'll wait for my wife and the two babies that she's bringing"Robert grinned plopping himself on the couch.

"Don't sit yet dad!"Wesley and Noelle yelled making Robert flinch and immediately stood up from the couch.

A/NHello,it's Summer here

A/N
Hello,it's Summer here.
I'm freaking out by the way, new photos of H just drop awhile ago and I am so freaking out, all I can think about is H and Noelle being together in Bath considering a lot of people on Twitter RN is saying that he is in Bath.

We might be getting HS3 soon y'all, we better get ready.

Oh and, I'm writing another chapter about this too :)

P. S, it's 1:14 am here RN in my country and I have school tomorrow, good luck for me.

Thank you for reading.

S.