Chapter four

"Thank god! You're okay!" Minhyuk said while hugging both Hyungwon and Wonho that we're smiling. "We just have to be more careful from now on."

"I can't believe everyone believed that it was actually fan service for the fan that took the picture." Kihyun said. "It's because the company said we were replicating your kiss scene as a joke to the fan. The fan cooperated with us and apologized for the hate we got. I could tell she felt really bad. So your kiss scene saved our asses! Even though the company is still a little mad at us." Wonho said, rubbing his neck.

"Thank god... now all the comments are positive." Minhyuk said while looking at his phone. He then looked up, "but... Hyungwon do you like him?" He asked with curiosity. Hyungwon looked at Wonho and back at Minhyuk. "He's attractive. But... that's it! I was just drunk." Hyungwon said, raising his hands up in surrender. "Yeah! Exactly." Wonho agreed. Suspicious, but they didn't press any further.

"Anyway.. enjoy the rest of your break, I'm going to head off to my shoot." Wonho said, then heading out.

"Hyungwon?" Minhyuk raises an eyebrow.

"OKAY FINE, HAVE YOU SEEN HIM?! He's so sexy and handsome and cute and damn. That was a close one." Hyungwon spilled.

They both widened their eyes.

"I was just going to ask if you wanted to eat lunch with us before you go to your shoot." Minhyuk said, startled. Hyungwon's cheeks heated up.

"Okay... sure let's have lunch. Also don't tell anybody what I just said." He said, hurrying out the door. Kihyun and Minhyuk looked at each other. "Let's forget we heard that." Kihyun said. "Agreed." Minhyuk panics.

The rest of the day they spent it hanging around the house. They knew the members were all going to be back the next day. "Let's practice the next episode." Kihyun says, after turning off the tv they were watching. "I was watching that!" Minhyuk said as he was still crying. Kihyun stared blankly at him, "this is your one hundredth time watching the notebook. Stop ugly crying."

Minhyuk sniffs, "how rude!"

"Okay okay fine let's do this." He says wiping his tears and sitting up the couch. Kihyun's eyes then widen. "Oh god..." Kihyun says, his hand starting to shake.

"What?" Minhyuk asks while tilting his head. "We don't only kiss in this one.. we make out." Kihyun says with a hand over his mouth. Minhyuk shrieks, "WHAT?! Us?! No offense Kihyun but I can't MAKE OUT with you!!" Minhyuk calls out.

"Well same here!! What do we do?! Quit??"

"Are you kidding?! If we quit everyone will be mad at us." Minhyuk says in worry.

"How do we get away with stuff like this??" Kihyun asks.

"Because it's not real I guess." Minhyuk sighs. "But I've been single since high school! I don't remember how to do all that!!"

"I got it!!!" Kihyun calls out, then going to the kitchen and grabbing two bottles of soju. "Let's get drunk!"

"Are you kidding?!" Minhyuk widens his eyes.

"Isn't that the best way?! Just drink up." Kihyun says, clinking his bottle with Minhyuk's.

Minhyuk drank away his nervousness until both of them were tipsy. Kihyun was about to drink more when Minhyuk stopped him. "Stop! Let's start." Minhyuk said with his eyes fogging up. "I don't want you totally wasted." Minhyuk said. "This should be easier hopefully." Kihyun gulped, getting out his script while slurring the lines. Minhyuk knew that Kihyun was DEFINITELY drunk at least a little bit.

Before he knew it, they finished their lines and Kihyun got closer to Minhyuk. "Ready?" He asks, his breath lingering over his lips. "Y-yes." Minhyuk stuttered out. He couldn't believe this was happening, but getting drunk is the only way they could do it off camera without it being weird. Minhyuk didn't want to look stupid in front of the cameras for not remembering how to kiss either. Because that means they'd have to have more than one take in front of EVERYONE. That mortified him.