Chapter three

Kihyun was going through tweets in the morning before it was time to go to the shoot and he gave a big sigh

Kihyun was going through tweets in the morning before it was time to go to the shoot and he gave a big sigh. Everyone was saying this kind of thing. He knew what Minhyuk would stop fan service all together to avoid actual rumors from surfaces. Kihyun just hoped that it wouldn't get too out of hand so that they could at least keep their friendship from being weird. He put up his phone, done with reading these things.  

Minhyuk went to the studio with Kihyun that day, making sure he wouldn't make Kihyun feel uncomfortable anymore. He was determined. He was jamming to big time rush the entire ride over, while seeming happy, so Kihyun was relieved that this dork was okay after he yelled at him yesterday.

"Yay! Welcome back my CUTIES!" Sue pinches their cheeks. "I'm so excited for today! You two look so cute together!" She squeals. "Thank you!" Minhyuk replies, causing Kihyun to do a double take. "Who's this Minhyuk...? Did he get abducted by aliens?" Sue asks with concern, even she could tell that it wasn't normal.

"L-Let's do this yay.." Minhyuk says, pumping his fist in the air nervously and then running to the set.

"Um... is he okay?" She asks Kihyun who stayed behind. "Yeah.. I sure hope so. He's unpredictable." Kihyun shakes his head. Not sure if this is a good thing or not. "You know, I thought this would be harder for you since you don't really like fan service and Minhyuk does." She said with a head tilt. "I'm surprised too." He laughs. "He's always surprising me." Sue looks at him with a smile, then walking alongside him to the shoot.

This time, the members did not notice that the other members were there, sitting behind the screen that shows the show while it's being captured. "Hey!" They call out. Minhyuk widened his eyes. "Oh no I'm going to get teased!" He said quietly, but Kihyun still heard. "Come on, let's do our scenes." He says.

They start off the scenes of Jaewon getting closer to his grandmother and Hajoon getting kicked out of his place. They also decided to shoot the scenes after the kiss scene first so that they could save that one for last. They shot the scenes where Jaewon and Hajoon spent more time together after the kiss, and Jaewon's chairman father came to pick Jaewon up and take him back. He saw how close the two got, and told Jaewon not to see him again, because he suspected that it was more than friends from the way it looked.

Minhyuk felt like he did the scenes well and pushed through when he had to hug him, fall on him in one of those scenes, and feed him food. That was all normal, that's what he would do for fan service. He could tell Kihyun was trying his best since he didn't particularly like all that.

Then... here came the last scene of the day. The kiss scene. For this scene, they got out of the dressing room where they put on their pajamas. The setting was Jaewon's room in his grandmother's house, and it was late at night as they both sat on the bay window seat.