Prologe

A woman with a long brown hair and bright green eyes was holding a little baby in her arms running across the grass. She had her hood up on her dark blue coat. She ran to a house that was on a hill that had flowers everywhere.
   She knocked on the door and a young girl with bubblegum hair answered. "Are you Mrs. Ravenclaw?" The young girl asked. "Yes I am, this is my daughter Y/N. I must speak to your mother, please?" The you young bubblegum haired girl nodded after saying hi and ran to get her mother.
  A tall lady with hair black as the night walked to the door. "Oh my! Get in quickly!" She insisted to her old friend. "No there is not enough time to say this. I need you to take care of my daughter. Here is a key to her vault, every item in the vault that is written on the paper in it is hers, a necklace from Rowena, a ring that turns to a sword from Godric, a bracelet from Helega, and Salizar himself said that this cloak is an invisibility cloak. Now she will have a visit from Zeus at the age of 5 and he will start to train her. She will be known to the world as the girl who lived, but she is key to stop the war. Harry has lived, but Lily and James are no longer here."
   "Okay, I will protect her from  harm. You have my word. Now be safe and remember we all will miss you." Andromeda replied taking the one year old. When she looked up Oceana was gone.
   She silently cried. Andromeda looked at the baby. She was in shock. The baby was breathtaking. Little Y/N's baby blue eyes had a twinkle in them and her chestnut brown hair was already down to her shoulders.
   Y/N is the most beautiful girl she has ever meet. Meanwhile Dumbledore just got back from dropping Harry off. He remembers the little girl that was in her mothers arms all that was left on her body was a lightning bolt scar on her rib cage.

⚡️