Chapter 8: His Pretty, Persian Cat

There's a picture of Seon above, I decided to draw him using ibispaint, so you can finally know what he really looks like.

————————————————————

| [Y/N]'s PoV |

  "So, you want me to stay right here til' you come back?" Seon asked, eyes gazed at the science book he took from the bookshelf. He's been here since morning, came here with just to read that book since he has a thing for sci-fi. That explains why he wears a pullover jacket with a NASA logo.

"Yes, and please take care of Smokey." I say as I quickly prepare the stuff that I need to bring, hoping that I won't be late.

"You mean the cat plush?" Seon asked, looked up at me weirdly.

"Yes!"

"...okay?" Again, Seon eyed me weirdly.

I looked at the clock to see it's almost past 1pm. I better hurry, Jumin's driver is probably waiting down.

As I finished packing, I looked at Seon, who's sitting at the couch, still reading. I always let Seon stay here while he guards my apartment. I let him do that everytime I go out since he's been here like a hundred times. He seems to like it here alone.

"I guess I'll buy some cat food for Smokey, huh."  Seon snickers, while I glared at him. "Just pet him, Seon-oppa."

"Ew, don't call me that." I laughed as he's face turns in disgust. He really hates that nickname, and it's pretty cute and funny.

"Where are you going? and what are you gonna do there anyway?" Seon asked, burning with curiousity. I began to get nervous about his question.

Since Seon is also my best-friend, I was planning to tell him about the RFA too. I'm sure Jumin won't be mad if I tell him, right? We're just gonna keep it as a secret.

"...I'm going at my friend's house and I was told to take care of his cat." I say sheepishly, hoping that his inquisitiveness would stop him. He narrowed his eyes, then lazily leaned back to his seat. "...Sure, just call me if something's wrong." Seon proceeded on reading.

I felt my phone vibrate, checking to see the caller. Obviously, Jumin. I press the answer, not caring if Seonmi is secretly eavesdropping me.

"[Y/N], are you on the way?" Jumin's voice echoed the room. "I was about to go down."

"Driver Kim called me, he said that he's waiting outside the building." He merely said.

"He is..? Sorry to keep the both of you waiting."

"No, It's alright. Just take your time. I trust you with this, [Y/N]." He spoke softly, "Elizabeth the 3rd.. she's very dear to me." He told me that before. And when I mean by that he repeatedly said that last night.

"I can see that, she must be special."

"Yes. Very special." He said in a midst of a sound of paper shuffling and a few people talking, Jumin barely replies to them. "Are you at work? You must be busy..."