"Darling.... No more games.... Spend the day with me.." I mumble, and she gets a serious look on her face.

"Fine... no more games... Where are you taking me?" She asks with a questioning look in her eye.

"None of your business. Pack you bags for a few days, and I'll pick you up." I tell her with a smirk on my lips.

"Pack my bags? I've got work for the next few days I can't just-"

"I cleared your schedule. Writing songs can wait, pack your bags or i'll do it for you baby." I tell her, throwing the pet name at her, knowing how much she loves to hear, and also how much I love to say it.

"Harry, where are you taking me?" She asks again, and I turn the blender on.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you! Blending fruit over here." I point to the blender, and furrow my brows as I look back at her. She tilts her head, and gives me an annoyed look. I finish the fruit, and pour it in a glass for me and her, and bring it to her. "I'm not telling you where I'm taking you, just know it's a date." I tell her, and she furrows her brows again.

"A date that lasts a few days?" She asks, and I smile.

"You're finally catching on! Now hurry up, finish the smoothie, go home, pack your bags. Plane leaves soon, let's go." I clap my hands and she sets her glass down.

"Plane?" She speaks up, and I smirk again, drinking down the blended fruit.

"That's what I said isn't it?" I ask, and she shakes her head.

"Harry Styles, we're going to get bombarded by paparazzi." She warns me, and I lean back.

"Bring it." I egg it on, and she shakes her head.

"You give me anxiety." She shakes her head.

"I give you a lot more than that." I speak up, and reach over to take her hand. "Just trust me... Right now, trust me..." I lower my voice, making sure she knows how important this is.

"Fine..." She sets her almost empty glass down, and quickly moves forward to kiss my lips. "I'll be ready in an hour and a half." She tells me, and I watch her run back up the stairs to get dressed. Soon after she yells out her goodbye to me, and leaves, and as soon as she does I clean up the kitchen, and get ready, showering, packing my own bags, making sure everything is perfect, and right. I check the plane tickets, I check the hotel reservations, I do it all, and everything is just right as I had thought. I go from my house with my own duffle bag in hand, and I drive down the same roads to her apartment, ready to see her again, ready to surprise her. As soon as I pull up, and send her a text I get out of the car, and wait for her, ready to put her suitcase in the car.

"I'm coming, I'm coming." She mumbles, rolling a giant suitcase behind her.

"Did you pack the entire apartment?" I ask, holding my hand out for her case.

"Well you told me to pack a bag for a few days without any clue as to where I'm going or what I'm doing I had to bring a million and one different outfits so don't say a word." She sasses me, and I smile.

"Well I hope you brought something nice." I tell her as I put her suitcase in the backseat of my car.

"I brought something nice, something comfy, something casual. Whatever I need is in that suitcase... Also, what are you going to do with Blue while we're gone?" She asks.

"Mitchel is taking care of him, he was reluctant because he said he knows nothing about cats, but I told him it was easy, just feed, give water, and change the litter, that's it." I tell her, remembering how pissy Mitch was when I told him he had to take care of the kitten.