six [⭐️] how the turn tables

Start from the beginning

Mister Bug's POV

We climb up a building and sit with our legs dangling over the side, watching the sky slowly change from orange to pink to purple.

"So, uh..." I mutter, trying to find away to talk to the love of my life.

Out of the blue she places her hands on my shoulders, forcing me to look at her. My eyes widen and my heart beat pounds against my chest. Her beautiful blue eyes stare at me, making me lose my breath.

"You haven't been acting like yourself at all today! What on earth happened, love bug?" She giggles.

Love bug. God, I love it when she calls me that.

"I just, uh, I..."

I shut my mouth. She would be furious if I told her I found out her identity. Plus, I want to get to know her more as Marinette, without looking at her as Lady Noir or Ladybug.

"... I found out I could use my lucky charm in real life without having to transform," I continue.

She nods. "Same here, but with my cataclysm. Have you noticed any side effects?"

"No," I say, shaking my head, but then freeze. "Actually, that was a lie. When I used it earlier, I felt-

"- YOU USED IT EARLIER?!" She screams.

I snicker. Yep, that's my lady.

"Yeah, but -"

"- NO BUTS, YOU BUG BRAIN!"

"Hey! You used your cataclysm too, let me point out!" I argue.

She crosses her arms and sticks her nose up in the air. "Actually, I only used it once, on pure accident."

"Well, I'm proud to tell you I have my new powers under control."

She scoffs. "Yeah, as if!"

I smirk. "Alright then, what's your favorite animal?"

"Cats?" she replies, curious.

I roll my neck, then hold my hand out in front of me. "Lucky Charm!"

Suddenly a bright pink light flashes in front of us, and a stuffed toy cat falls into my hands. I turn to face Lady Noir and hand the black kitten to her.

"For my lady," I murmur.

She gently holds the toy cat in her hand, and her cheeks heat up. She gently smiles and gives me a kiss on the cheek.

My cheeks heat up too.

"You're the reason I like cats, you know," she explains with a smile, looking down at the toy.

I lean towards her, still looking at the pink sky. "So, you really haven't been using your cataclysm?"

She shakes her head. "I'm... I'm too scared. I don't know the consequences. I don't know what will happen. Like what if-"

She gasps, turning towards me.

"-It grows!"

I look at my lady, confused. She gets on her knees and faces me, placing her hands on my cheek and gently brushing my hair to the side. Her breaths get faster, and her pupils grow small.

"It's growing on you. The dark magic - I mean. One of lines have grown towards the edges of your right eye ..." she replies in a hushed voice. "They're starting to turn red... like your suit..."