12 ~ Silly Girl [unedited]

Start from the beginning

Taking the bags from the cashier, I began to walk towards the car park but Jonah stopped me from walking further.

"Wait, give me your bags," he ordered and I complied. I mean if he was doing it willingly, who was I to judge, besides I had noodle arms no matter how much I worked out.

"No problem, you wanna get some food?" he asked me raising an eyebrow and I nodded.

"So what do you wanna eat?"

"You can decide, I'm fine with anything," I shrugged.

"Ok, what about sushi?"

"I just had that last night, though."

"Mexican?"

"I'm not in the mood."

"Then you tell me."

"No, no, you can decide. I'm fine with anything," I told him and he gave me an unamused look.

"What?"

"I just gave you options and you didn't agree to anything!"

"No, I didn't! ...Oh, wait." I realized what I did and smiled sheepishly. "Fine, let's have Italian, hm?"

"I'm ok with that," he said and put all the bags in the trunk of my car. I got in the driving seat up front while he rode shotgun.

We went to a quaint little Italian restaurant nearby and took a seat in the corner booth. While Jonah ordered a pepperoni pizza for himself, I ordered chicken parmesan.

Chicken parmesan is amazing, period.

Jonah and I were discussing different methods of sewing when our food arrived. The aroma of marinara sauce and cheese came with it and I inhaled deeply. The waiter put my plate in front of me and I thanked him.

I cut off a piece of the chicken and bit into it, it melted into my mouth and the tangy flavor of marinara invaded my taste buds. I looked up at Jonah with wide eyes.

"This is so good!" I told him while practically inhaling my food in ladylike and inhuman speed.

"You want to try my pizza?" he held up a slice in front of me. I nodded and took a bite. It was delicious as well.

"I'm so coming here with Chance sometime," I said while trying to pry some pasta with my fork, however, the pasta was determined to stay uneaten and did not budge no matter how much I violently poked it.

"Who's Chance?" Jonah's voice broke me out of my trance of thinking of ways to murder the pasta and I grinned at his name.

"Chance?" Jonah's voice broke me out of my trance of thinking of ways to murder the pasta and I grinned at his name.

"You know, he's that dumbass who's at my dorm 24/7, the tall one with brown hair and blue eyes, does that ring a bell?" I tilted my head at him.

"I think. Anyways, if you're done we can go now, I'll pay," he told me and I opened my mouth to protest.

"No, we'll split the bill-"

"No, I'm paying end of discussion, " he cut me off with a hard glare and I glared back.

"We will split the bill," I accentuated each word and he sighed in exasperation and called the waiter and I smiled in satisfaction but just as the waiter set the bill down, Jonah reached ahead for it, kept his credit card in it, gave it to the waiter and shooed him away.

He looked at me with a smug expression and I glared at him and smacked his arm.

"I'm giving the tip," I told him, still glaring and he laughed at me.