7 minutes in Hell

Quick context: All the older pro hero's are currently in UA high and of course Endeavor and All Might aren't one of them.

Hawks Pov (Age 16)

"Rumi I really don't wanna go!" Get I shouted. "Well I'm forcing you to. You haven't been out in 2 months since you were embarrassed by Dabi in front of the whole school." She stated.

"Well he literally made fun of me in front of the whole school and outed me as gay!" I yelled. "Well it wasn't a lie!" Which was true but not everyone need to know that!

"Tonight I'm forcing you to come out even if I have to drag you by your wings!" She said. I pouted trying to walk away but she grabbed me.
"Listen it will be fine tonight alright. So now let's go!" She sounded so excited so I caved and left with her.

Soon we arrived at the party that Dabi was hosting. I hated being here. For context Dabi or Touya Todoroki was the oldest Todoroki son who happens to be the meanest kid at UA. He's also the the fuckboy of the school. He is called Dabi around school because he hates his name "Touya Todoroki" not sure why but I don't care either. One kid once said Touya instead of Dabi by accident and that kid transferred to the business program.

After being there for ten minutes I already knew this was gonna be an awful night. It was your average teen house illegal party alcohol, sex, drugs, something they weren't supposedly have and they did.

I realized I was just standing in the middle of the house when I hear someone yell "everyone in the living room!". So I followed the crowd there. When in there we were told that we were playing truth or dare and everyone had to participate or they were punished.

We all filled in the seats on the couches some on the floor. The person talking said no backing out of a dare or you get a worse one so I guess I don't wanna make this night worse than it already is. It was a few minutes into the game till I get called on.

"Keigo Truth or Dare?" They ask. Well I'm kinda scared to see what happens to me if I pick truth as the last guy was just given a dare anyways. So I chose dare.

"Dare" I stated wishing I didn't have to. Rumi gave me a happy but worried look.

"I dare you to go do seven minutes in Heaven with Dabi in the smallest closet in the house" he said smirking like he know he got to me.
Before I could say anything Dabi grabbed me and said "do you really think this wimp is man enough to do that?" He said.

"Actually I will" I said wishing to do I didn't do this to myself. "Alright then. Lead the way Dabi to the smallest closest." They man said but Dabi was still a little shocked a said yeah. But he followed through and led us to a small broom closet down the hall and we both got pushed in. They then locked the door and said "if you wanna get out you probably shouldn't kill each other".

I just sat down. He soon followed knowing we had to wait this out. Then something unexpected happen. "Im sorry" he said. WAIT WHAT DABI THE DABI JUST APOLOGIZED TO ME? it's ok Teigo keep your calm. "For what?" I asked. "For outing you. I shouldn't have done that. I was just mad at my old man and took it out on you. I wouldn't like it if you outed me so I'm sorry." Wait did he just admit to being gay? "It's alright." I said even though I was mad he looked sincere about it. "Thank you." Was all he said then we sat there for a minute. "You know I've always bullied you hoping one day you would know that I like you." He said like it was the easiest think to say. I was so confused I did like him but those feelings were deep down now and now they are bubbling to the surface. I blushed. "I mean I could say the same thing."

Our faces were inches apart and I could feel his breath. It was steady and calming. Not to long after that I hear "can I kiss you?, birdie." I couldn't say anything I just nodded. I felt a soft pair of soft warm lip on mine. It was amazing. I melted into the kiss and kissed back. Soon his tongue slid across my bottom lip begging for entrance. I let him and out tongues fought for dominance. He soon won and explored every nook and cranny of the inside of my mouth. Very soon after I pushed him back and took a breather saliva connecting both of us. We both then wiped off our mouths and stood up.

"So what does this mean?" I asked. "Well Keigo Takami will you be my boyfriend?" He looked at me with heartfelt eyes. I didn't say anything just pulled him down for a short but sweet kiss. " I'll take that as a yes then." He smiled softly. As if it was planned the door opened at the exact moment before we let go of hands. We both soon let go and blushed.

"Well I said to not kill each other but you did the opposite of that. " the kid who opened the door said. "I was not expecting that. I was really expecting Keigos body on the ground maybe unconscious" He said. I'm kinda offended.

We went back to the group and sat around till Dabi got called on.

"Dabi Truth or dare?" The kid asked. "Dare" Dabi stated.

"I dare you to tease Keigo over there." He said and my face instantly turned red. Dabi walked over to me and looked at me. He kissed me softly then whispered only for my to hear. "Your gonna enjoy this moment, birdie" he said seductively. He soon moved his lips to my neck lightly sucked on it and bit it lightly. Then walked away like nothing happen. Everyone just stared in confusion. I tried to snap out of it but couldn't so I sat there for a bit till I was called again. "Keigo truth or dare?" "Dare"

I dare you to do the same thing Dabi did to you to Dabi. Dabi blushed very very very lightly. So I did. I walked up to him and kissed him on the lips then whispered "I did enjoy it, flamie."

With that I did the same thing he did to me back to him and we carried on with our night soon the game was over. Everyone went back to partying a bit when Dabi walks up to me and says "your gonna pay for that soon, little birdie." My legs were literally shaking.

He walked away and left me there Stunned.

(1176 words)-Unedited
This is my longest chapter I've ever written!! Alright well I hope you enjoyed and tell me if you want a part two to this little story! Peace my children.