Training camp 4.0

"That smiles worth the wait

"That smiles worth the wait."

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ CHAPTER NINE ࿐ྂ
Training Camp saga 4.0

"Y/n!" Hinata hugs me from behind me while I placed diner on the tables

"Y/n!" Hinata hugs me from behind me while I placed diner on the tables. "Hey, what's up?" I turned around in the hug and pat his head. "Kageyama's being mean. Can you kick his ass?" I nearly gasped and lightly grabbed him by the shirt. "Who taught you that word?!" "Kenma said it when he lost a game on his switch." Hinata innocently said.

I told him to never say it in front of Suga or Daichi, and he agreed since he didn't wanna be attacked or Kenma to be attacked. When I finished my dinner I sat behind Kuroo and leaned my back against his while I pulled out my switch and eyed Kenma. The pudding haired boy immediately noticed me and finished his food quicker which got Kuroo's attention.

"Why are you eating so quickly? You'll choke." Kuroo warned. Kenma glared at him and finished his food. "Even better." I stifled a laugh behind Kuroo. Pudding haired boy picked up his switch and walked to me, opening Minecraft. "Kenma, how much Iron you have?" "Three stacks and a half." "Agh!! I nearly beat you." An irk mark popped up on Kuroo's forehead while he listened to our conversation.

"Kenma your cat-..." "..." No noise came out of Kenma's mouth. My eyes started swelling up with tears, and I let out a whimper. "I'm sorry Kenma... he was a great cat..." I looked down apologetically. "The hells going on?" Kuroo asked, but his eyes widen when he saw both me and kenma's eyes simmering with tears. He turned off his switch and left the room. "His Minecraft cat died," I told kuroo, and he looked at me worried for our health but ran after Kenma anyway.

Bokuto walked up to me and made small talk, and teased me a little bit about Oikawa. Which of course, I smacked his back and ran off to the third gym for their individual practice. When I got there, I realized Lev was already practicing. "Oh, Y/n!" I laughed at him as he dropped the ball he was holding and ran towards me. "Yes?" "Can you help me receive it?" I nodded and walked towards the balls.

Maybe Lev knows love advice? "Hey, Lev?" I asked throwing a ball at him. "Yea?" Taking a deep breath, I begin to spill out what I felt. "How do you tell if you're in love?" His eyes widen and he gets hit in the face with the ball. "I'm so sorry!!" I yelled. "It's ok! But you're asking me? Out of all people?" He said surprised. Laughing I said yes because I don't think there's anyone else who wouldn't tease me. Well, Lev will just not as bad as Kuroo and Bokuto.

"You know, you have to see if you like hearing them laugh or talk. Or when they do stuff like run their hand through their hair, or when they bite on their pencil or their nose twitch. The small things you know?" A smile grew on my face as I heard him. "1. I think I do, 2. Since when did you give such good advice?" He laughed and rubbed his neck. "But thank you anyway. Maybe I can decide, besides it's probably just a small crush."

Kuroo and Bokuto showed up, dragging in Tsukishima from dinner. I used an excuse of going to sleep early and said my good night's and gave my hugs.
Now, to talk to that stupid parasite. I ran into my room, nearly running into Kiyoko. "S-Sorry! I was in a hurry." She gave me a very small smile and said it's ok. I jumped into my futon and took out my phone.

Umbrella girl
7:43 pm-
hey?

Parasite 1
7:43 pm-
Woah, y/n's texting me first?

Umbrella girl
7:44 pm-
Oh shut up, I can't talk to my friend?

Parasite 1
7:44 pm-
😱😱😱😱
I'm your FRIEND?

Umbrella girl
7:45 pm-
I hate you
I'm never calling you my friend again

Parasite 1
7:45 pm-
At least that means I'll be your boyfriend right ;)

Umbrella girl
7:46 pm-
Uh no?
You'll be a stranger LMFAO

Parasite 1
7:46 pm-
Damn ):

Umbrella girl
7:47 pm-
Just kidding
Only time will tell :D

Parasite 1
7:47 pm-
WDYM??

Umbrella girl
7:48 pm-
UHHH
OMG IM GETTING ABDUCTED BY ALIENS BYE

Parasite 1
7:48 pm-
WAIT WHAT

Umbrella girl
7:48 pm-
ELDKSKNDSN

Parasite 1
7:48pm-
ALIENS SPEAK KEYBOARD SLAM??

Umbrella girl
7:49 pm-
LMAAOOO
IM LEAVING BYE SHITTYKAWA

Parasite 1
7:49 pm
BYE LOL
I love you 💕