The Next Big Thing

Start from the beginning

Becky: Yea Brock is a complete profession and Scott wouldn't do it if he didn't trust Brock to watch out for him.  

Alexis: I just don't know how I feel about Scott climbing in the ring with him. Brock is a very scary individual. I have to go get ready, I'll see you in the ring. 

Alexis went to their locker room to get changed into for her match. She was going with her Harley Quinn outfit tonight because she knew that it was one of Scott's favorites. Just as she was getting ready to head down to makeup Scott walked in to get ready as his segment is right before the fatal four way. Alexis guided Scott to the couch to talk about tonight. 

Alexis: So they are going to have Brock be the one to interrupt you tonight? 

Scott: Yea it was an idea that I pitched to the them and they agreed that there would be no better way to come in to the main event scene then to come face to face with Brock. 

Alexis: Your not worried that he is going to hurt you? Brock is a very physical guy, I watched him throw Mark Henry around like a rag doll. 

Scott: I one hundred percent trust Brock. He is really good at selling a beat down. And plus if I cant go toe to toe with Brock then I don't need to be in thew world title picture. 

Alexis: Ok, I trust your decision just please be careful out there. 

Scott: *Kisses her forehead* I will. I promise. I see you are pulling out the Harley out. 

Alexis: I remember you telling me it is one of your favorites. 

Scott: If Harley looked that good. Joker would never want to leave the lair. 

Alexis: *Smirks* Don't be getting any ideas mister J. 

Alexa waited for Scott to get changed into his ring gear and Scott walked Alexa down to make up. He was watching the WWE Network on his phone while he waited. 

~In gorilla~

Scott was standing with his arms around Alexis as he was wait for his cue. He could feel her clinching up with nerves so He pulled her into a hug and gave her a passionate kiss. They looked stayed in that kiss until Scott hear his music start to play. He motioned for Alexis to stay here.  Scott walked out on the stage to a standing ovation from the fans. He walked down to the ring with a microphone in his hand. He climbed in the ring and waited for everyone to settle down before he began to talk. 

Scott: Hello Michigan, it sounds like you all are excited to see me. 

Fans: Yes! Yes!Yes! 

Scott: I know that I promised that I would win at Wrestlemania but CM Punk was the better man that night. I could not have lost to a better man, but now I have my eyes are set on a much bigger fish. I want A Universal Championship match against Seth Rollins!

Fans: You deserve it! You deserve it!

Paul: My name is Paul Heyman, And I am the advocate for the Beast Brock Lesnar!  Mr. Reaper, like you said you lost at Wrestlemania. So what makes you think you deserve a Universal Championship match?

Scott: If you want to step in this ring, I can show you why. 

Paul: As appealing as that sounds, I think I have someone else that will gladly take you up on that offer. This man DESTROYED Romen Reigns at Wrestlemania. 

Scott: Yea Yea Paul we all know who you are talking about, So why don't send your little bitch boy out here already. 

Brock's music starts to play while Scott throws his mic down and takes off his shirt. As Brock walks out on to the stage, Heyman walks him down to the ring with a smirk on his face. Backstage Alexis and the rest of the locker room were glued to the TV watching Brock walk around the ring, stalking Scott before he finally gets in the ring. Scott starts to attack him before Brock can take the first strike but Brock easily takes Scott into the corner and begins to drive his shoulder into Scott's gut. Scott tries to fight back But Brock started to suplex Scott across the ring over and over.