Mr.Taylors blew the whistle and everyone ran this way,threw balls that way,hid in the corner over there and gossiped over here. Ash grabbed the ball and threw it at me i jumped the left causing the ball to hit Tiffany who screeched."OUT!" I picked the ball up and aimed it at Mikey who was too busy arguing with Rose that it hit her in the nose and bounced off her hitting Mikey in the stomach."OUT!" Mr.Taylors yelled. Mikey looked at me with a look of disgust on his face and in his eyes. Rose was still arguing with him and im guessing he was sick of it he turned around and smashed his face with hers.
#Mose
I was so bussy looking at them i didnt douge the ball that hit my in the chest. Startled i looked in that direction to see Zoey threw the ball at me."OUT!" Glimmer had gotten hit with the ball Calum threw at Jake."SORRY BABE!" Zoey yelled from across the gym. Before i knew it was only Cal and Zoey standing one on one. "Ima take it easy on you sense your a girl." Calum said,right there she threw a ball that couldve taken his face off."Oh now its on." After 15 minutes of watching back and forth Zoey won."Zoey West is our winner,now hit the showers losers!"Mr.Taylors said.
*****
Me and Calum were walking to the doors to go home when out of the corner of my eye i saw a figure running up to Calum."Hey Cal!" Calum turned around his bookbag slung over his shoulder."Yeah?" He said looking at Zoey who look a little like Glimmer in a way."Great game." she said fist bumping him,he laughed."You too." Zoey must have noticed my looking at her clothes."My moms having a family dinner afterschool today." She was wearing a loose knee high summer dress with some light make up and glossy lipstick. I nodded. She turned around and ran down the hall to a boy as tall as me with brown hair,he put his arm over her shoulder and kissed her forhead.