Luke's P.O.V
my most hated period of a thursday is 8th period gym. All the girls are always dressed in the same blue shorts that would pass for a thong and the same white crop tops. "Hey Lukey Pukey." a familiar australian voice said from behind me. I turned from my stretching position to see Michael he had died his hair blue and black yesterday."hey Mikey." he crouched down in front of me. "So i heard we are rehersing today after school. For the talent show." Mikey said begining to do push up's. "Well who's your friends Lucas." Damn no please let it not be her,and yet it was her Zoey. I struggle getting to my feet. Zoey looked different she had the same amount of dark make up on,the same red lipstick and the same red hair. She was wearing her gajes and lip ring. So why did she look different,i looked her up and down. GOD DAMN IT! She was wearing shorts and a crop top her black lacey bra was showing through her shirt and her legs were super pale,she was wearing black vans. "it wasnt a hard question Lucas." she said. Mikey was now standing he eagerly spoke up,"im Michael Clifford,and you are?"He said flirttishly."In a relationship."she said shaking Mikey's hand. He laughed rubbing his neck."Thats an odd name." She poked my side causing me to laugh."So Lucas i wanted to know what your doing this weekend?" Zoey said smiling like crazy. Michael looked confused,he shrugged his shoulders and ran off probably to find Ash."I thought you were single." i said cheesely at her."No i just wanted to keep Mikeys cliffaconda in its cage." she said sternly."oh." was all i could say.
"Im bussy."
"so you dont have time for a date?" She asked her face turning scarlet.
"well i definintaly have time for one of those." i replied running my hand through my hair."Okey dokey then." she said before walking off to-SHIT! She hangs out with Glimmer? I didnt know she hung out with Glimmer. "Hey Zoey!" I called running up to her. she turned around."yes?" She said looking me in the eyes."You dont happen to be popularer than Glimmer West?" I asked her,she sighed then answered."no i am not im her sister and im a good girl like her. But seriously i have a boyfriebd so saturday night is not a date exactly." she walking to Glimmer."we are friends for now." I heard two sets of feet come up behind me."Luke you were just talking to Zoey West." Ash said his mouth hung wide open.
"So."
"so dude shes the most beautiful girl in the entire school what could she possibly want with you?" Michael stated out his eyes dropping to the floor. My face flared red."Hell with both of you assholes." i said walking to were our gym teacher Mr.Taylors stood giving instructions to douge ball. Great now ill be attacked by my best friends in douge ball. We all seperated into two teams Ash,Mikey,Zoey,Glimmer,Rose and Jake were on one side.
Me,Cal,Tiffany,Bryan,Xzavier and Willow on the other.
"dont worry mate you have a shot." Cal said just before the game started.