Chapter 7, Two Members!

Timmy POV
HII, I am talking in my head, so this is what the other charters do! COOL! Anyways, Looking around I saw the three humans, my master, Hunter, and the two kid, Toffee and James.
We walked by them to the door of where they were staying, it was wood with spicks on top. They pushed it all the way open. I saw, a cottage that looked nice, a farm area, they had some sticks holding turtle shells up, a nice camp fire, and only a little bit of water from a stream.

"This is where we have been staying sense our plain crash, three weeks ago!" Toffee said walking inside.

"And only two people died, there names are Drake, and Jake." James added before anyone else could speak.

"This is really good, I see you hardly hunt, you look a little skinny from eating fish. Allow me to go out hunting, my name is hunter after all." Hunter said nicely as possible, sense he has anger issues, and that is why I am here.

We where together for a long time, I was here to help with his anger issues, but I also became his closet friend.

"Woof, woof!" I said walking to the turtle shells thing, hopefully they got the idea of what I was thinking. Which was what are these things.

"Those are what I call, "Turtle Helpers," they are use for when it rains." James came over to me and said.

"Smart, kiddos!" Hunter said trying to be nice, but instead he just acted wired.

They walked inside the cottage, and I stayed out here, to hear or see anything. Like I am a guard, that is what I am doing I am guarding. They keep talking, and talking. Then, finely, there was move movement, come from the door.

"Come on trees get in here, I half to see if James, and Toffee where ok!" A new voice, it was girly, and it was a little cranky, then Toffee, and James!

I saw a new figure come inside, I was once right again, it was a girl, older then the other two. It walked in with a logs, and out to get another log, not noticing me.

"Come on Ellie you just got to get this lest log onto the log pile, even know it is the biggest one out of the other logs!" The Same voice said.

I sniffed the air to see if anyone else was there, know there only was the three in the cottages sent, and the new figures sent! Which means her name must be Ellie.

                         Ellie POV
I finally got the last log in and on the pile. I was hungry, sweaty, and all my mussels were in pain. I just wanted to eat and go to bed. But once I turn around, I soon became face to face with a dog!?