Chapter 4, The Night Job!

First I want too say sorry I have not been updating, but I now am, I needed a break and I got it, so now my sister plus, my friends, are yelling at me to write chapter 4 so they don't half to wait any longer to read it, so I am now back to writing my books, hope u injoy, "The Night Job." Remember "Be safe, be kind, and have a good time"...
_______________________________________

Toffee POV
The zombie was now banging on the door! Luckily my sister closed the window so the zombie will not get in the way.
"You better be joking, plz be joking." James wimped as he want to the back of the cottage.
"Sorry James, plz stay calm! Ok, so I can think." Whispered Ellie as she paced around the room.
"No time for thinking!" Drake took his axe and ran out, the door getting into the zombies way!
The zombie was died, but when he turn around, "Hey guys umm... There are more zombies!"
I was getting my axe, and turning around to say, "How many are there?"
Drake was frozen, and the he started to move his finger around to count all the zombie. "About 15, many less, because the keep disappearing into the woods!"
Ellie stop pacing, as she grabbed her axe and looked at her sister. I looked back at her and spoke, "We half to fight so they don't kill us or the cottage, I mean how many zombies are there on the island?!"

James POV
I looked at both of them, they nodded and walked out the door. It was now only me in the cottage. "Come on James you can do this, get up, grab your axe and help your friends!" I whispers to myself, as I got up.
I grabbed my axe and walked out the door to help my friends. Once I walked out the door I ran straight into a zombie. I cut the zombie head off! I now had lost of fear in my eyes and lucky I keep moving forward to my friends.
Toffee's POV
There were lots of zombies and when Ellie, me, Jake, and James, turn around to see Drake. He had more zombies around him then us.
There were no more zombies, thankfully but when we walked over to Drake's frozen body.
Jack realize the blood and said, "He did not make it, because of you," he pointed at me and continue, " If you haven't said zombie, he could of been sleeping and not run out start out into battle, thinking he would of been a hero, and he is one!"
"This is not her fault!" Ellie bumped in, "It is the governments they did not tell or worn anyone about this place, and they did not even tell the pilots that they were heading this why!"
Jake was mad, he said nothing forward from what Ellie said, and he walked into the cottage. I was not sad at what he said, but only mad. James hated the anger so he walked into the cottage to go to sleep.
Shortly after James, me and Ellie walked into the cottage. "If we all keep arguing we may not survive!" Ellie whispered into my ear.
"True let's just hope that the government will find out our location soon, to help!" I whispered back into Ellie ear.
We both fell asleep, now everyone is a sleep and mourning was sure to come in a couple hours.