Chapter 3, The First Day

Toffee POV
Me steel angry at her, didn't say a word. But another guy, whatched us, and in a demanding voice, said, "can you help me already."
Turning around I lost that anger, and I slowly walked over too the man. The mans leg had a big piece of glass stuck in it.
My sister still standing there in shock, finely walked over to help.
We finished checking the plane and there was no one left alive, but people manged to get off the plane. I know that because not everyone was on, once I counted.
There was 43 people on the plane.
21 of them not in site. 5 of them are awake. 10 of them have holes in there heads, and lastly 7 of them died from the crash. That is all everyone including the plane pilots.
We walked out of the plain, me noticing the water and sand, said, "Let's go over there so we can clean our self's up."
"Ya and then we can work on our shelter." Yelled James from a far distance from me.
We all meet up at the sand and water. I hurried up and jumped in the open ocean. Sort after me James, jumped in. We played around trying to forget our dead parents. While the two mans and my sister grabbed tons of wood. They all made axes, even for us.
The axes wore made out of sticks, stone, and rope, that was found on the plane. I got out of the water and started getting stick's as James killed a turtle, and riping the shell of it. He took some of my sticks. And made what he called, "Turtle Helper." It's purpose is too catch rain water so we can drink it. While I made a campfire and a spear, so I can try and catch fish.
The 3, finely got back from the woods, with tons of logs. I found clay in the water almost on the other side from we're are cottage is going to be. I yelled, "We can use this clay to stick them together!"
One of the mans yelled back at me, "That is a useful tool, try and bring as much of it over here!"
James ran over to help. I was now walking back and said, "What are your guys names anyway?"
The one man nicer than the other, said "I am Drake." The other said, "I am Jake."
We got the cottage, built and set up. The sun was going down, and I was remembering the zombie I saw early that day. We had fish for dinner, and now the sun was completely down, stars filling the sky, and James just asked, "Why couldn't we built a Boat?"
My sister Ellie quickly responded, "It is because are boat would not last long and we have no idea were we are, plus we don't have wifi."
"Oh, that makes sense." He responded, as we walked into the cottage.
I was the last one at the door. I turn around to check out side, and nothing insight except two yellow glowing eyes, behind a dark tree.
Hurrying up shutting the door turn around and immediately yelled, "ZOMBIE!"
They all looked at me and in surprised they believe little old me, not only because I was in shock, but them looking out the only window we had and seeing the beast coming up to the cottage.
"What do we now?!" I whispered.