"I am gifted to you only when I am unwanted. I have the power to kill kings or the lowliest paupers. My strength is unquestioned and I move far and wide, yet my power can falter from potions imbibed. What am I?"

I automatically raise a brow. I already heard that kind of riddle before. Actually, Dad used to pull some random riddle questions to me when I'm still young and I eventually answer it correctly. Let's say, I grew up in random riddles and quotes from my Dad. "Sickness or disease.." I mumbled under my breathe and as if South and Westley heard me, they said the same thing as the glass disappeared. My gaze travels to the other side of the platform and saw a creature with a head of a hawk and a body of a lion. I squinted my eyes on the creature and realize that I already saw this creature before in books. Hieracosphinx. It is one of the examples of sphinx in myth.

Westley and South, exchange looks as they both nodded to each other. Westley started running to the east side of the arena while summoning her weapon by her necklaces while South started a big torando near the sphinx and how her eyes glowed to ashly grey didn't escape my eyes. By this tactics of theirs, the sphinx let out a growl as it get distracted by the strong circle of winds. After that, South summoned her weapon and run to the opposite side of the arena. The sphinx let out a cry when the siblings started to fire their guns towards the creature once the tornado fades. Westley run near the creature while South keep shooting from afar. A sound of a metal clicking erupted from the sound of continueous firing of gun. In the last step, Westley jump high, now holding a dagger in hand and push it on the creature's forehead.

Westley jump away from the creature and land safely with South giving her a high five. I smile. It really looks like they practiced much for this ranking battle and they are so amazing.

"Congratulations!! Class Virgo!! Silver!!"

"Woah~ they really into it." I chuckles when I heard Naomi. The siblings arrived in our seats with a huge grins on their faces.

"Congrats~~" Naomi said with a thumbs up. I nod my head. "It's amazing battle."

"Now, let's have one of our transferees. Naomi of dorm 665!"

As Ms. Jones called out. Naomi stood up and of course me with the siblings gave her some encouragement as she nod and make her way to the platform. She is nervous. It's already visible on her face but I can still feel the courage in her as if she had a goal in the first place though.. all of us have their own goals, right? The glass appeared and lock her and the same robotic sound speak up.

"This fire is smothered best not by water or sand but by words."

This riddle.. this riddle is what I think the easiest by now. I stare at Naomi when silence engulf her for awhile before she answers which I found kind of odd cause I notice how she turned her hands to fist. "Desire." The glass disappeared as our attention goes to the creature, Naomi's going to kill.

"Calydonian Boar. It was sent by goddess Artemis to destroy the region of Calydon, which was in the central-west part of Greece in Olympian Age." as South told us that, a sound of a whip echoes in the arena. I whirls my head back to Naomi and I saw her already holding her whip. There's already a visible bruise on the boar's side as it let out a huff. The boar launch itself to Naomi with a flaring gaze while Naomi on the other hand, twirls her whip in the air a couple of times before she cast it towards the angered boar. The whip stretch its length and tangled itself to the boar's throat causing for the creature to cut off guard. Naomi pulled the whip down and the boar's body meet the floor with a loud thud and a grunt escaping its mouth. Naomi's eyes glows in gold in a split second as she pulled the whip, tightening its grip on the boar's neck, stifling its airway until it can't breath anymore. She heave a sigh and pulled away her whip from the creatures neck and make it disappear.