"Do you had some encounter with him?" I asked softly while I rub small circles on her hand in concern. She then nod her head.

"He is pretty scary than I thought."

I look back at Scythe. I agree with Westley. He is indeed.. so mysterious.

The glass disappears as a loud growl from the other side of the platform gain our attention. "Manticore or Androphagos." South uttered while our eyes locked to the creature stomping it's way to Scythe. It have the body of a red lion and a human head with three rows of sharp teeth. It's pretty unusual to see for me but as time goes by, I slowly got used to many hybrid creatures I see.

Scythe stood still on his place, not moving an inch while the manticore stop walking just meters away from him. He raise his head but to my shock, he is wearing a black mask that I didn't notice awhile ago and the fact that the hood of his clothing prevents us to see even a glint of his eyes. Suddenly, the shadows around the platform made it's way towards Scythe like a snake crawling it's way to it's prey and surrounded Scythe as I felt how the atmosphere around goes low and I know this is just the introduction of his real abilities.

The manticore growls once again as it launch itself to attack, can't wait anymore to devour its prey beneath its eyes. The manticore jump high in the air with its sharp claws ready to shear a skin, saliva dripping down it's open mouth in hunger but before it can even touch the son of death, a blade pierced through the manticore's chest as it let out a loud cry in pain. Without a word, Scythe pushed the manticore on its back with a single hand holding his weapon, which is a huge scythe, still pierced to the creature's chest. Scythe pulled out his weapon in one go as the creature grunted and cried. The shadows surrounding Scythe, crawls towards the helpless body of the manticore and once it touches it, the manticore's body started to turns into ashes.

"What a quick but intense battle! Congratulations, Scythe! Class Hydra, Gold! I hope you won't refuse this time!" Ms. Jones announced as every students applause. He is going to be in Class Hydra but he is going to be one if he won't refuse again. I wonder if he would accept it this time.

"What do we expect to the son of death? He is indeed powerful." I heard South commented and I can't help but to agree. I turn my gaze to Scythe again and shivers run down my spine. He is looking straight towards me. Straight through my soul to be exact. It didn't last long as he tear his gaze away and walk out from the platform while my eyes follows him in confusion. I know what emotions suddenly runs through me like a slap in the face. The familiarization.. the longing.. why I suddenly felt all that in split seconds?

The voice of Ms. Jones pulled me away from my thoughts as I quickly goes back to reality. "Now let's have South and Westley of dorm 665! Children of Aeolus! Top 3 and 9 last year." I look at South and Westley with my eyes slight widen. Did I heard it right? They're one of the top before? Wahh. It's not like, I don't believe it. Actually it's amazing. It's just they didn't told us anything about it and I'm shock.

"Ah hehe. We're going now!" Westley put her arms around South and about to go when I called them.

"Good luck! Do your best!" Naomi showed a fist with a smile on her face.

"Bonne chance." I smiled at them. Westley tilt her head to the side, maybe confused to what I said but before she can even ask, South already drag her down the platform.

Naomi nudged me making me look at her. "It's french right? Bonne something?" I chuckles before nodding at her. I actually don't know where I got that 'bonne chance'. For pete's sake I didn't studied french before and I just spoke it out without any other thought. Though whatever. I just put aside that thought and watched South and Westley's battle. Like usual, a glass locked them up as a monitor appeared in front of them.