My mind then goes back to what I saw in the ceremonial hall. Nisha's eyes to be exact. It is new to me to see that kind of eyes and.. it confused me. It also made me think of a question.. what is the connection of Nisha's eyes to know how powerful she is for just a single tug.. she quickly broke a powerful trance?

....

Nisha... daughter of Morpheus, the god of the dreams...

°=°=°

"Luana! Wake up!"

I creak open my eyes to be meet with Kendra who is gently shaking my body awake. I look outside the car and figured out that we are already in mortal realm and our car is parked to a wide parking lot of a school though... where's the car of the boys?

"Here." she handed a plastic bag that contained a styrofoam inside which I think have food.

"Where's the boys?" I asked opening the styrofoam and started to eat.

"Raiden and Cliff are inside the school. Raiden said, they would be the one to ask the Chancellor while the three other boys are roaming around to find some hotel for us to stay." Kendra answered making me halt halfway from eating.

My brows furrowed. Did those boys really owned this mission alone? "Aeron agreed?" I asked in shock and Kendra nod her head.

"They are here unnie!!" We heard Juliane exclaimed causing for us to look in front and saw Raiden and Cliff on their way towards us.

I closed the lid of the styrofoam and set it aside before getting out of the car. Not that long Kendra, Elaine and Juliane also get out of the car and stood at my sides.

"The others are here too." just like what Elaine announced, we saw the car of the boys drove its way towards us.

Aeron get out of the car. "We already reserved some hotel rooms for us." he said putting his hands in his pocket.

"We don't need those. We're going back to the academy now." Raiden announced causing for us to look at him confusedly.

"What happened?" I asked Raiden and Cliff.

"There's no student registered as Im Shin Ji here, noona." Cliff answered. My brows met. If there's no student registered as Im Shin Ji here then.. why the academy sent us here?

"What the hell? Are they pulling a prank on us?!" Kendra asked and I can tell she is already pissed off.

"Let's just go back to the academy and report what we had here." Aeron declared and I just nod as an agreement.

We all settled ourselves in to our cars and Kendra can't stop cursing the academy to the underworld. "I'm really going to drone them when I get back." Kendra ranted and how her eyes glow to ocean blue in a split second didn't escaped my vision.

"Unnie, calm down." Elaine said and Kendra let out a groan before calming herself down before she do something that she will regret afterwards.

The car where the boys are honk and started to move while we follow. I leaned my back on my seat as my mind drifted to our mission. If there's no one such a student registered as Im Shin Ji in St. Jewel then maybe Ms. Jones had been mistaken to tell us the right school to go to however.. that's impossible. Cause if my conclusions are true then this will be the first time for Ms. Jones to have been wrong.

But then another conclusion popped inside my mind that might be possible. Like what if this Im Shin Ji is really in St. Jewel however she is registered with another name?

My eyes goes shut as I let out a soft sigh. The happenings lately making me go nuts.

°=°=°

"We're here sleepyheads!"