Chapter 10: Mint chololate chip

Andy's POV:

"I'd like the mint chocolate chip one and the ummm, cookies and cream one. Thanks." I give the girl selling the ice cream cones the money and sit down near some trees, waiting for him to come.

"hey" Ashley runs up to me, hair blowing with the wind.

"Oh, hi" I pass him the cookies 'n cream ice cream. He smiles at the ground.

"You shouldn't have." He giggles "you're too nice, you know."

"You sound like Billie from Green Day, You know'" I laugh.

He laughs in this cute, shy way and sits down beside me, arms wrapped around his knees. I lick at my ice cream, savoring the minty taste.

We talk like we do normally, and I thankfully manage not to make anything awkward.

"So, how long have you known you were Bi?" I decide to ask just because. .

"Since you came here"

"Sweet. I think I'm ummm, bi too" I bite my lip.

Ashley's POV:

"Stop biting your lips like that. You'll scar yourself at this rate" I nudge Andy. He winces and elbows me back.

"No I won't."

"Whatever. Anyways, I'm not sure I'll be accepted by my grandparents about being Bi"

"Don't you mean parents?"

"No" my voice quivers a tiny bit. I hate talking about them. Even one small thought about them makes me feel like someone had cut me open and ripped everything out. "I don't have any. They died when I was young."

"Ashley, I- I'm so sorry" Andy wraps his arms around me, pulling me close to him. I have to idea what I should even do. My mind has gone completely blank.

Evreything goes blurry, and suddenly I've ended up tounge-to-tounge with him.

Andy's POV:

I shove my tounge into his mouth, tasting the faint flavour of ice cream. He makes a tiny choking sound, then runs his fingers through my hair. I decide to smudge icecream onto my neck to see what happens next.

He stares at it, nipping the very tip of his tounge and then starts licking it off, biting my neck every now and then.

Basically climbing on his back, I run my fingers across his hips, feeling the studded denim of his jeans. I pull his shirt up, revealing his-

"What the fuck are we doing? We can't do this in the park." Ashley tugs his shirt back down.

"Oh... yea." Was there alchohol in the ice cream? Or were we just being stupid?

"Maybe we should do this another time"