one : musty red ute

Start from the beginning

One small stone hit Eddie on the forehead, causing him to groan in pain.

"What the fuck!?" Eddie cursed as he stood up, rubbing the mark on his forehead as he death stared the shaggy boy that was a story below him.

"Get in whore we're going shopping!" Richie yelled back, his hands cupping around his mouth for emphasis. Eddie smiled at the mean girl's quote and paused the music on his phone. He placed the small device on the desk.

The petite boy rolled his eyes as he watched his best friend dance back towards his Ute. He was so stupid, yet so kind and the best person Eddie knows.

Eddie has escaped many times before, but it still shook him to the core every time his vans collided with the grass. Soon enough, Eddie was running towards his best friend's car. He jumped into shotgun beside Richie, smiling at his best friend as he stepped on the gas before Sonia Kaspbrak could notice the car parked outside her house.

The curly-haired boy was blasting Katy Perry's 'Daisies' because she was "A brilliant singer and needs more hype."
And Eddie couldn't disagree even if he wanted to.

"How is Mrs K Eds?" Richie asked, Eddie waited as he knew there would be more. He mentally prepared himself for the joke, promising himself he wouldn't laugh. "She must be pretty sore from last night, I was fucking her long and hard." Richie continued, smirking into the mirror as he directed it at Eddie. The smaller boy groaned and turned to look out of the window.

"You're so gross." Eddie rolled his eyes. Richie smiled, his gaze fixated on the road in front of him. "You love me." He giggled. Unfortunately, Eddie thought.

He short boy continued to stare out the window, unable to look at Richie as the song 'New' by Daya played on the radio.

Eddie could hear Richie quietly singing the lyrics under his breath. The sun-kissed boy smiled at the sound of Richie's angelic voice, Eddie loved it with his entire heart. Richie had such a profound, incredible voice, but he was so insecure about it.

Don't want new, I want you.

...

I'm thinking about you.

...

I'm missing you

I'm missing you

What the hell did I do?

Messing with someone new

Thinking I wanted to

I don't want new I want you

I'm missing you

I'm missing you

I'm missing you.

I want you.

"Seriously Eds, how are you doing?" Richie perked up, turning slightly to look at Eddie who was still gawking out the window. Richie frowned at the silence from the smaller boy.

"Come on Eds." Richie insisted. "Don't call me that," Eddie grumbled, unable to hide the smile on his complexion from Richie's concern.

"I'm fine Richie, Henry is still being a dickhead but it's fine," Eddie confessed, finally turning to face Richie. "If he wasn't a minor I would beat the shit out of him." Richie hissed as Eddie brought up Bowers.

"It's fine Richie, we've almost graduated, we're so close, then we don't need to deal with any of this highschool bullshit." Eddie paused, once again staring out the window as he imagined the future. "We can get out of this shit hole town, study in college or some shit and become people that matter." Eddie finished. Richie smiled at this but then frowned at the thought of separating.