Getting to know me

My name is Shaniya they call me shy and I am a 15-year-old Freshman. And I attend East Coast High School. I am from the Southside of Atlanta but we moved down here about a year ago because my mom found a new job and my dad also moved in with us, my dad and my mom are not really together but they are at the same time.
    I am 5"5, light skin, I love to wear lipgloss, and I'm also am slim thick. I play volleyball for my school and Boyfriend play Football his name is Tristian he's also is a Freshman and He's 15 years old, he's brown skin, skinny with muscles, he got curly hair and he's about 5"7 We started dating last year when we were in middle school. We been together for 6 months but these months has been hell and complicated but we tend to get through it. It was the first day of high school and I was finally was about to be a freshman. I got up brushed my teeth, got in the shower, got out and I put on my white Nike biker shorts and white Nike tank top it showed my belly a little I wanted to show off the belly ring and tattoo that. I had got over the summer my parents weren't cool with it but what the fuck are they going to do snatch it out? Scratch it off? I put on my clothes and lotion up.
    I went to my room so that I can do my hair and put my lashes on Tristian was trying to FaceTime me I declined it because I didn't feel like talking besides he just wanted to be nosy anyway. I proceeded to do my hair I decided to do a messy bun. I can do almost anything with my hair. I looked In the mirror and winked at myself and said Bingo. I put on my black slides with the white fur at the top grabbed my bag, phone, charger, and headphones and went downstairs to eat breakfast I ate grits, pancakes, bacon, and eggs. My mom came in a told me it was time to go she decided to drive the white BMW. While she was driving she looked over at me and said: "I still can't believe you got that shit on your skin your already a beautiful girl. I smack my lips, rolled my eyes and put my headphones in while applying more lipgloss.
       We pull up to Cammy house now that's my Bitch right there we've been Bestfriends since the beginning of middle school and we been rocking together she's brown skin, around 5"5, she's single really not the relationship type, she's bi and pretty asf. She had on an outfit just like mines but hers was black she gets in the car and we were making snaps and boomerangs while heading to the school. We finally pull up me and my bestie get out like two bad bitches and all eyes were on us we walked in the cafeteria and sat down where it said the freshman's wow we really in high school, she said I looked at her and smiled. Tristian came and sat by me he was fresh or whatever he had on a black and white Nike windbreaker and some white cut up pants and the concrete Jordan's. He came and kissed my cheeks I can't stand him to be honest then the counselor walked over in an gave everybody their schedule and then we all set off to go to homeroom.
     Cammy and I had the same exact schedule that means Imma be with this girl all day. But Tristana and I only had 2nd block with me. Cam and I set off looking for our first block class and we finally found it we sat in the middle back section of the class the desks were in rows so she sat behind me. Everybody was coming in the class and then a Stud came in she was so fine omg like damn my pussy start throbbing. And I never even had sex yet. I don't even date girls but this girl, in particular, she was so fine she was dark skin real tall like around 6"1, she had in grills and she had dreads in they were long and she had a tape in the front and she was dripped out. She had on a brown Gucci shirt with the headband and side bag and boxers to match she had on black pants with rips in it and black and white 13s. She came and sat in the desk beside me I felt like I wanted to jump up out of the seat then she smelled good. I turned around and grabbed Cammy's face and whispered "she so damn sexy" and she looked at me and said you're not even gay Shy.
      I looked at her and smiled and said Well I like that. Then class began I could feel her looking at me I liked it then class ended and I got up first I wanted to say something to her so bad but I'm a little shy. I was minding my business and I felt a hand tap my shoulder I turned around and there she was I was nervous as hell she asked me what was my name was I smiled and said "Shy". You right because you surely act shy. I blushed Well, I'm Kay, she said. She grabbed my schedule out my hand lemme show you to yo next class, she said and then we walked together and she took me to class me and Cammy went in and found our seat and then Tristian childish walked in playing and shit he came and sat by me. I really don't know why I'm with him he is so childish. This class didn't last that long we don't do anything in there for real so I watched Netflix, and then Kay texted me she was so nice to me and I haven't had that in a long time then soon the bell rang it was the last block of the day. I walked out the class Tristian smacked my ass and ran down the hallway.
      How childish can you get kay said from behind me. I rolled my eyes exactly we started walking and talking she told me I was cool and she like my vibe, I blushed then she asked can I come over after school she was gonna drive me and we could get something to eat. I told her yes, I guess she said we needed to get to know eachother and I agreed. I was super bummed when I got to class so I laid my head down and went to sleep. I slept for bout 2 hours because when cammy woke me up it was time To go. I told her I was going to catch up with her later. And that I was going to be with Kay and she smacked her lips rolled her eyes and said she'll catch the bus.
       Kay came an got me from class and we went where all the cars were parked her and her friends took pictures then she signal for me to come over she gave someone her phone and grabbed my arm she put her right hand around my waist and we took a picture.
      When she put her hand around me whew coochie went whoosh real quick, but I'm not no easy Bitch. Imma play hard to get with her she gotta work for it. We got in her car and went straight to the Chinese place she bought me a plate and came back out her car smelled so good went we to her house went in her room sat down and ate the food she looked at me and said "fresh meat huh" I nodded she said well I'm a senior and I'm 18. I just looked she asked me was I too old for her and I said no when we finished catching up she took me home we hugged and I got out the car. It's been a month since Kay and I been talking. I've been ghosting Tristian cause I wanna be with Kay we didn't break up. I just been avoiding him I'm really feeling her but I don't wanna hurt him no, fuck him. He cheated on me before and I took him back. I don't want anybody feelings to get hurt. Everything got fucked up. when one day we were together at her crib chilling and then all of a sudden my phone the phone rang you won't believe who it was calling me at this time. She grabbed it and picked it up and it was...