The Fire is Rising

"Bonnie! You're back! I missed you so much! Don't ever die again!" Said Damon, a huge smile on his face. He then turned to Elena, who was iballing her eyes out, because she missed her best friend. "Bonnie.... I love you and why did you die?! You're back now though! I am glad. I really missed you Bon." Bonnie also had tears in her eyes, she had missed Elena and Caroline! Even Damon!
They were in the Salvatore boarding house, Caroline and Stefan had gone to make out, not knowing that Bonnie was going to come back. But then nobody knew. Nobody guessed. The answers to how she came back to life would come soon though.
Damon's point of view
Bonnie was back and I was so happy, but something had changed. I could sense a fire in her that wasn't there before. A burning desire to hate everything that ever hurt her. But maybe he was wrong and he was thinking too much. They really started a friendship in Kai's hell. They protected one another and became really close. She would listen to him talk about Elena. But when he came back, Elena had erased all her memories of him and it was all Alaric's fault. Maybe Bonnie can help get her memories back?! I don't know. I have really got to call my brother to stop his make out session with Caroline.

Thanks for reading if anybody is even reading this?!

I don't own The vampire Diaries. It is the CW network and this is a fan fiction on the tv show.