Bonnie Salvatore sound good?

Bonnie was dreaming, she was in a surreal world where she was walking down the aisle and as she looked ahead, she saw that her groom was none other than Damon Salvatore, smiling his goofy, scrumptious smile. Bonnie couldn't help but do the same. Immediately, Bonnie woke up, in the Salvatore boarding house on a double bed in a small room. Sweat was falling from her forehead and she was panting, her heartbeat going incredibly fast. Bonnie got out of bed and went into the bathroom to clean herself up, washing her face and looking up into the mirror at her reflection. She then hopped into the shower and when she was done, went to go change. As she was walking out of her room, she heard Damon yell ''Breakfast!'' Her dream came to mind and she sped up her pace and sat down at the dining table. Elena walked in just as Damon had finished making the food and she had a huge smile on her face. Bonnie knew she had to tell her best friend about her dream and that the smile would wipe off soon. As they all sat down for breakfast, Damon asked everyone how their night was and Bonnie choked on her eggs and bacon. Elena asked if she was okay and then continued to say that she had a great night, still with a smile on her face. Damon now had a smile too, that lovely smile. After they had finished eating breakfast, Bonnie quickly went into her room and shut the door. Immediately after, Elena walked in and asked Bonnie if she was alright. Bonnie then told Elena about her dream and she could see Elena's expression drop. " I know you still love him, it was only a dream don't worry." Said Bonnie. Elena just froze there on the edge of Bonnie's temporary bed.