Afterwards

Bonnie and Elena were now alright but Damon had overheard their conversation and ever since Bonnie got back has been harbouring feelings for her. He could tell from her vivid dreams of their future together and it was paining him, because he still had feelings for Elena, but his bond with Bonnie when they went to hell together was stronger than the loose bond he had with Elena. Elena had erased every memory like it was a sweet nothing. It made Damon angry, but Elena was trying to tie bonds and he could tell by the tone of her voice during the argument with Bonnie. Of course the two friends had reconciled, but Damon wondered whether there would be tension between the girls. At breakfast, Bonnie and Elena were acting normal, but you could feel this tension between them that wasn't there before and it was all because of Damon. Elena had helped Damon clean up and Bonnie had helped Damon cool breakfast, both trying to flirt with him and Damon noticed and tried to be as kind as possible, but even he didn't know who he wanted. He was going to have to decide sooner or later. Later that night, Damon called both of the girls to his room and said to them " Girls, I overheard your conversation last night and I have to make a choice." " But we are fine now aren't we said Elena to Bonnie. "Yes, but there is tension between you two and I have realised that I have to make a choice" said Damon. " I choose.... Bonnie" Elena's face dropped and her eyes filled with tears. Bonnie looked upset, but at the same time, her eyes were lightening up. Elena stormed out of the room and Bonnie raced after her. They left Damon alone, wondering if what he did was the right thing.