Damon is dead?

Damon was dead. Dead. Actually dead. Elena couldn't believe it. To be perfectly honest she blamed Bonnie. Bonnie Bennett was the cause for this tragedy. Everything that has happened up till now is her fault. Elena was in a motel, just figuring out what she wants to do with her life. Elena then decided to walk over to Damon Salvatore's house where that home wrecker Bonnie was.

Bonnie felt bad. She really did. She tried to protect Damon but she wasn't strong enough. Suddenly, Elena burst through the door, tears all over her face. She looked terrifying. Absolutely terrifying. Bonnie was scared that she would go all vampire on her. Elena walked towards her and said, "It is your fault that Damon is dead Bonnie. I let you date him because I wanted him to be happy as I erased all our memories. I believed that he deserved that. But you just weren't strong enough to protect him Bonnie. Every thing that happened up to this point is your fault. I'm not sure if you remember, but I do. When we were on the other side, I wanted to look for Damon but you pushed me into the real world! Who knows! Maybe if you hadn't, Damon would be alive and none of this would have happened. But noooo, you just had to have him all for yourself on the other side and in our world.

Bonnie didn't know what to say. All she knew is that Elena didn't understand and she had to explain. " Elena, I know you're hurt, but listen to me. The reason I pushed you into "this world" is because I wanted to save you. Being on the other side is a punishment and I didn't want you to be stuck on the other side because I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. I never felt for Damon before, but I saw a new side of him that I fell in love with and I'm so sorry that I hurt you and didn't understand that you were still in love with him after all this time. After all the memories were erased. I'm so sorry Elena." Bonnie said with tears in her eyes.

Now Elena didn't know what to say, Bonnie was right and Elena was being difficult. "Bonnie, we both loved Damon and I was wrong to blame you for everything. I erased the memories and I've done much more. But we've both made mistakes and I cannot blame it all on you. Sorry Bonnie."
"Bonnie,  we really need to check on Stefan." "I know." Said Bonnie.