1) stranded in la

Narrators Pov.

She didn't think three months in LA was a long time. She was grateful for having the opportunity to come out to a different country and take pictures for people.

In the back of her mind, she never thought the virus would be a pandemic. So she continued and finished her three months of already scheduled and payed for events.

It's only fair. Is what she thought. Until it was too late and the airports were closing.

"There's no way I'm going back to Canada soon" she sighs coming from the front desk of her apartment.

"at least I have the rest of the month, right?" she continues "I just have to figure out my shit in April, where I'm gonna stay because apparently I had to have a two week notice! Like sorry, I didn't know there was gonna be a whole ass pandemic!" The 19 year old girl takes a deep breath, calming herself.

"Somewhere to live, something to eat, groceries and other necessities" she pauses "it would be SO much easier if people weren't raiding the toilet paper! What am I supposed to WIPE with then!?" another deep breath comes from the girl, running her hands through her bleached blond hair after calming herself.

"Transportation, gonna have to rent a car because ubers aren't gonna want to take people anymore" she shrugs "hey, that one isn't that bad. Except for the fact it's HeLLA expensive!" another deep breath.

"Well, looks like I'm in deep shit"

The young girl stressed about her situation. Decided to take it to social media. Just to vent to someone real quick.

It would be very unprofessional of her to post about it on her instagram photography account. She at least has some decency to take it to her favorite place to say whatever. Twitter.

Renesme did just that

Renesme did just that. She messaged Anna whom she helped with a photography event for her clothing line. Seavey Style.

She basically explained the whole situation and how stressed she was. Obviously bringing up the fact she doesn't have anywhere to go.

Anna being the sweetheart she is, offered for Reneseme to come stay with her. Reneseme declined at first because she barely knows Anna. After much convincing Renesme gave in and promised to repay her as much as she could.

Reneseme was very grateful for Anna to invite her to her home. She started packing all of her clothes. Cleaned out the cabinets and kept some of the leftover food. She was thankful that she would have somewhere to sleep. She wasn't trying to raid a whole families kitchen.

Anna on the other hand was successfully convincing her parents. Telling them how great she was and kind she is when the two met a month prior.

Anna was excited to have another female and her age to spend during quarantine. She adores her family and even her brothers but the thought of having someone in more common, was relieving to her.

*This is completely fiction. In no way am I trying to start anything or spread false information. I'm aware that the Seavey brothers live in a different house than the rest of their family. For the sake of this fictional story, they will be in one house. This should also explain if some things brought in this story are unrealistic for IRL*