Chapter 9

On the ship everyone were devastated after the villagers home were attack by the Nuckelavee it wasn't easy for any of them as now they were with bandits and didn't want to get along with them, especially since they blame them for the Grimm attack.

Bandit: Tch! this is stupid for our leader to do, letting these people on the ship.

Bandit: I know, we should have left them there to get killed by the Grimm.

The bandits were not happy as well with this as now bringing these people with them would waste a lot of food and water that would be gone any time soon.

Sky: Dove...Oh oum Dove....

Russel: He were gone...just like that...he just...

Sky and Russel were still suffering through the loss of their friend that were killed by the Grimm, Jaune try to get over it but can still see the same scene playing out.

Jaune looks around and see everyone were doing well, he walks down the stairs and gets everyone attention by clapping his hand.

Jaune: Okay everyone now that we-

Bandit: Oh stop it with the bullshit Kid, don't talk like you have a plan now!

Everyone look at the bandit that spoke and he wasn't afraid by standing up and finally speaking his true thoughts on his leader.

Bandit: You bring these people into the ship and got someone else killed instead. You bring a boy into our group and kicked Shay out, Please tell me again why you're our leader?

Russel: Hey you're the assholes that chose him as your leader!

Bandit: and now I see my mistake we shouldn't have chosen, we should have you killed when we had the chance!

Jaune notice that Vernal were about to pull out her weapon.

Jaune: Vernal don't!

Vernal stop and look at her leader, Jaune looks back at the bandit that spoke and nodded his head.

Jaune: You are right sir, you shouldn't have chosen me as your leader your tribe would have worked better without me. But you did chose me in the end...so....

Jaune then thought of his teammates and life back at Beacon.

Jaune: and so I will continue as a leader, but not as a bandit!

Bandit: Huh?

Jaune: We will be a faction, The Arc Faction. We will clash as one and we will not see each other as enemies. During my journey with all of you I know now that being rival to one another isn't going to work well while our mine focus is survival. We will find somewhere at Vale to build a camp enough for all of us that we can ourselves!

Everyone looks at each other until Oscar got up and speak out.

Oscar: I stand with you as a member of The Arc Faction!

Oscar put on the cutest smile and walks up to Jaune.

Oscar: I promise I will be your best left-wing man...or boy is it?

Jaune chuckles and rub Oscar's hair happy to have someone like him on his side even if there still some training working to be done with both of them.

Jaune: What about you guys?

Russel and Sky look at each other and give a sigh to which one of them smiles.

Russel: We stand with you as a member of The Arc Faction!

Sky: We will fight, eat and sleep alongside with you just as Dove did!