Arc-4-part-4- What a Waste

(The song at the top is what inspired me for this arc. You'll also be needing to listen to it later on in the story

Also there are Haikyuu manga spoilers later on!)

Y/n's P.O.V.

After the painful week, we finally were on the last session of preparation on the dance.

"Hey hey! This is the last one!" Nejire shouted as she hung up the last of the decorations.

"Man this is gonna be so fun!" I said jumping up and down.

"Sure is! It looks amazing!" Mirio said wrapping his arms around my waist and laying his head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait to see you in your pretty dress Y/n! Didn't you go and pick one out?" Nejire asked no coming down and standing next to tamaki.

"Yeah actually. I wanted you to come help me and Uaraka pick one out but you were busy with Hero work." I said.

"Yeah it's been crazy lately but I'm sure you picked a great one!" Nejire yelled.

"Yeah it is!" I said looking around the room. "We really did an amazing job."

"That's all because we had amazing people to help." Mirio said letting go.

"Welp I gotta go. The Bakusquad wants to do something. And if I don't go who knows what kind of trouble they'll get into." I said as the laughed.

"See ya tomorrow sunshine!" Mirio shouted at me as I ran off.

Bakugo's P.O.V.

We were waiting on Y/n to get back from whatever she's been doing for the past few weeks.

"I'm bored let's just go without her." Kaminari said slouching so far on the couch he fell off.

"We can't leave her! She's coming back you damn extras!"

"How do you know?" Sero said.

"Because she's right there." I said as I pointed out the window.

"Wow creepy much." Mina said as both her and jiro snickered.

"Hey! Shut up!" I yelled as Y/n burst through the door.

"What I miss?" She asked.

"Nothin much just waiting for you. Some more then others." Kirishima said as he laughed.

"Shut up shitty hair!" I yelled at him.

"So what r we doing?" I asked them.

"Beats me Bakugo just told us to meet in the commons." Kaminari said laying on the floor.

"Look you damn extras! I thought we could just hang out and watch a movie or play cards or something.." I said mumbling the last part.

"Holy! Bakugo has gone soft!" Kaminari said jumping up from the floor.

"The hell you say dunce face!" I charged at him as he ran out side.

Mina's P.O.V.

"Man who knew." I said as I watched the boys run in circles, "y/n you damaged Bakugo."

"I didn't damage him! He chose to hang with me!" They all laughed as we continued to just hang out waiting for the loud explosion outside.

"Hopefully he doesn't kill my boyfriend." Jiro said next to me.

"He sealed his own fate." Kirishima said as we heard a loud explosion from outside.

"Welp that's over with." Y/n said as she turned on the TV looking for a movie.