A/N Here

Hey! Yummy here! You've finally reached the end. Congratulations! How do you feel? I feel sad right now because it's the end! I don't get to write more of this story :( but you know all stories come to an end. You have no idea how much fun I've had with this story and how much I enjoyed writing. I've had so many ideas but let me just tell you a few ideas that haven't made the cut👀
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1. Kenji was going to live.

In my original thoughts when i thought of this story he was actually supposed to live. Kenji was (as he was supposed to) unfreeze the land and bring back the natural whether. He wasn't supposed to lose a hand either but I thought it would be a fun idea. He was supposed to forever be behind bars and be contained deep in the dungeons of yoolie's palace to be kept there away from the public. But I thought it would be a good idea that he died because let's face it, we all wanted it.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. B/n wasn't supposed to be a king

B/n Was supposed to be someone that hid away with his husband and he was supposed to be more of a coward (then he already was). Since he came from the kingdom of magic (damthril) he already knew how to unfreeze the land with fire. Him and ren were supposed to own an inn and be peaceful and hidden. But now I think about it, I wouldn't have liked that idea in the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Jack and yoolie were supposed to die.

Okay here me out. My first idea of Jack and yoolie were they were supposed to die. Jack was actually supposed to save eugene's life back at the native village. When he died, yoolie was supposed to feel it in her heart because they're soul mates and they're would are connected. When he falls to the ground and dies, she dies of a broken heart. But sora took his place so your welcome.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Eugene and y/n weren't supposed to get married.

My first idea was that Eugene and y/n were going to fall in love but never get married. I thought eugene would just want to work along side her and be her royal assassin and just Take a the oath of loving and protecting her.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. B/n wasn't going to help you.

My first idea of him was he wasn't going to help you because the whole idea of this story is about people of royalty being selfish and only thinking of themselves. B/n was going to pull a selfish boi and not help you but it would only make sense if he did.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6. Ren was going to die

Ren was supposed to go with b/n to battle but if I did follow through with this then he would have died. When he did and b/n was broken hearted and the land unfroze, b/n and his father see each other and they are distant. He was supposed to say. "If it makes you happy, my husband is dead." And say. "Your welcome." For unfreezing the land or helping y/n.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

7. The wolf was supposed to obsess over you.

Because the wolf loved your blood so much he would have hunted you down and be another threat but I just decided not to.
~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

8. Red riding hood wasn't supposed to be red riding hood.

Well you probably already know that red is red riding hood. I just wanted it to be red because I thought it would be fun to have a good character to help you out of the kingdom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well those are the ideas that never made the cut. These are the main ideas i could think of as for right now. Your lucky you got the ending you've gotten. I was sparing. But I really liked this ending better then any other ending I could have thought of. I would have been sobbing if i actually went through with some of these ideas. But I'm glad that I made ideas that actually made sense to the story. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this story and i hope that one day you can look back and reread the story again. Don't be shy, share the story! Friends, family, your dog. Anyone and anything! Even with your pet rock rocky. Thank you for you reads and your support for this book. If you enjoyed this book, then you'll like the other stories on my profile too! I will be writing a new story as well called "prom night" it's a new writing style type story and i hope you check it out when I publish it.
Thank you for reading selfish.
I appreciate you all.