Episode 15

(Kenji's pov)

On our trails we've come across a royal carriage, the sides made of gold. The carriage comes to a stop in front of us and so do we, looking at who ever might be inside. They step out and I see a men in all robes and a sword to his side.
"Its the rogue, freezing the land. Kenji, are you proud of yourself?" He asked with anger written on his face but I just smirk in response, still on my horse. "Quite, I'm trying to find a runaway princess. Have you seen princess y/n?" I asked the man who is the king of karith, the kingdom is known to be ruled by elves whom are now neutral to wars. They're species has been in plenty of wars and are politically biased.
The elf king stood there before me with anger rising on his face as it turned read which made me chuckle a bit. "Well? It's rude not to answer is it not?" I asked with a smirk on my face but he shakes his head and folded his arms. "No I haven't seen her. Nor do i care, your causing damage to the empire! This is treason and you can be put on the death penalty! Unfreeze the land at once." He demanded with a tone that I didn't quite like. I got off my horse and walked towards him but he stood his ground not moving. "Don't tell me what I can and cannot do weak elf! This empire will continue to suffer until i find y/n or until it falls." I snapped back at him with a snarl but he got closer to my face with an intimidating stare of his own. "Don't start a war with the empire. You will lose." He warned but I was willing to go far as long as I find her. "This empire was always weak. What makes you think I will lose. I won't just have princess y/n, but I'll have the whole Empire in my hands. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a certain emperor I need to speak to."
I walked back to my horse and swung my legs over to get on him. "Might wanna step out of the way before you get trampled. Sora, go on ahead of me. I have some other business to attend to. I'll catch up." Sora nods and hauls off with my men to go and find y/n, I run off another direction to have a chat with emperor yoolie.

(Yoolie's pov)

"Send royal soldiers to the kingdoms. I need to know what happened here." I tell my general who nods and orders my men to go to the other kingdoms. The lands are frozen by ice which I can only assume terial is up to something, this is a war tactic of sorts. It's scaring my people. "My Lord, people were slain in the village of tulenair!" "What!" I turned around, my other general stood there with fear in her eyes but I growled softly. "Find this rogue now!" "Yes miss yoolie! All men on deck! NOW!" General dyanne ordered around people for me, I was looking out the window of the giant building we were in at the cold early winters. I really feared this day of war, we really want it all to be over. Peace treaties need to me made now.
"Find out who this rogue is! Is it the queen of terial? King? Princess? Prince?" "Prince!" Kenji, I should have known. This isn't good, he was a strong boy when I met him when we was younger. But I never thought he would be this way at all. I thought he wouldn't ever result to being his power hungry father. "Find him, once found he will be locked up until the proper punishment has been chosen."
My men nodded and more were being sent out. My knight guard was standing right beside me through all of this and looked at me with concern. "Is this what it's coming to?" He asked worriedly but I just sighed softly and looked at my feet sadly. "No, I won't let it go this way. We must find kenji fast before more lives are lost."

(Y/n's pov)

"Does the empire even know about this?" I asked, eugene answered calmly. "I'm sure they do. Emperor yoolie might be trying to find out what's happening." I nodded and looked around at what was once open plains now covered in ice. "Where are we off to?" I asked curiously as we continued on a path o was familiar with, seeming to be getting further from damthril which made me depressed. I could be helping my people but I just feel like I'm abandoning them. "We're going far from here." Eugene answered which only made me more and more worried. "Like...?" "Like away from this empire and to the empire of epner." That's too far! We need to find a solution to fix all of this instead of just running away. "No! I can't go there!" I shouted which made Jack and eugene cringe at my yelling. "We don't have a choice!" Jack retaliated but I only continued to fight this. "I can't! We need to find another solution to fix the empire of rouwell!" (The empire your currently in is the empire of rouwell. There's many other empires beyond this one. Forgot to mention :))
I yell back angrily but Eugene stopped hero and turned around to look at me with a annoyed glance. "Well what do you think we should do lady?! I'm your escort! Im not here to save the whole fucking empire woman!" He snapped angrily and annoyed at me but I wasn't going down without a fight. "You may be my escort but you will not tell me where we go, I do! We go to the next town over." He groaned but took it as an order since I was the one on charge and I was the one that I was paying him to be my escort. I felt this was my mess to be fixed, and I have high intentions to fix it even if my life depended on it, the large feeling in my chest was tightening with confidence along with fear. But if I had the intention of getting help to fix all of this, we would need to speak to the woman of higher power.
Empress yoolie.