Episode 38

(Y/n's pov)

We were still on the road back to damthril, it's silent. Eugene is looking back at the road while Jack looks out the window and me, sitting there looking at my hands resting on my lap. But the silence was broken when Jack asked. "What are we going to do now?" Me and Eugene looked at him and Eugene looked at me. "Well...I guess go back to our normal lives." Jack turned to me and raised a brow. "Settle in damthril. I know the war isn't over but...It's time to go back to normal. Go back where we belong." I say as I stare at my folded hands. Eugene shakes his head disapprovingly. "Y/n, how are we supposed to go back to normal when a blizzard is trying to kill us. It's only going to get worse." Jack agrees with him and looked at me. I take a deep breath in. "I get it. But I have to rule my kingdom. If you would like, you can stay in the castle until you've gotten your rightful jobs back." I say and Eugene looked at me and at Jack who sadly looked at him. "I guess I'll really be going home then." I looked up at him and he looked at me. I was just as upset as he was. "I guess so." I say sadly and I looked at Jack who folded his arms and shook his head. "Ill be going back home too I guess..." this was sad times, but it had to be this way at some point. We would have had to part ways at some point. It hurts my heart though, leaving my boys. Having it all come to an end but nothing would have worked out if I kept trying to get b/n to help. He was stubborn in helping us. I felt the necklace i paid Eugene in my pocket. I'll give it back to him when we get to damthril. The journey just continues in silence as we got through the snow in our carriage. I wish there was hope. But there won't be any anytime soon. Hours and hours go by I realize how far i actually went from damthril. How far I ran off. The sun was beginning to set and the moon had risen as we continued on. I hope to stop by aliza's inn to visit.
Hours and hours continue to fly by and Eugene and Jack are fast asleep. It's the middle of the night and I don't feel tired. There's an and her weighing on my heart as we just continue home. I won't see my parents, the realization broke my heart as I thought of it. I hope they're okay in heaven. I look at Eugene who was fast asleep, my heart raced when I looked at him. But I teared up. He will have to leave when we get there. I love him but we won't have that bond anymore when he leaves. We will go back to normal. I looked at my best friend Jack and sighed, he will leave back home too. Or maybe be escorted to yoolie. God I hope he goes to yoolie. I slouched down and my tears that were brought to my eyes just fall down my cheeks as cried quietly. This hurts me, I'm broken. I didn't want to be initiated as queen like this. I wanted it to be special but we were stopped. Crying noises escape my mouth quietly as I hold my head and look out the window.
"Y/n, it's going to be okay." I looked over and Jack was coming closer and hugging me. I cry in his chest for what seems like for hours.

(Yoolie's pov)

I received a letter from b/n and I'm angry. They are on they're way back to damthril. After all this, they've failed. No. B/n failed again. I will not be fighting back and forth with this man. "Ready my horse."
"But miss-"
"NOW!" I shouted and my men get my horse along with a few other men who readied to come with me along with edwin.
We ride off in the night to dyrium, b/n Will help whether he likes it or not. I will be sending a bunch of guards to damthril to fight along side them if kenji does get there. But there was no signs of him at all. No word, nothing. Not even guards. It makes me worried. But not matter. As long as he's not stirring up trouble at all. When we do get to dyrium, I stormed inside the kingdom with my men and go to the castle. The people having shocked expressions on they're faces. We get to the castle doors and i bang my fist on the door until it opens to reveal b/n himself.
"We have to talk."

(Y/n's pov)

I woke up and we were stopped in front of a building. I looked out the window and see we were at aliza's inn! "Guys wake up!" Eugene and Jack slowly wake up and they leave the carriage and we go to aliza's inn. We walk inside and see the woman and man themselves. With a great welcome, aliza runs to us and gives us a giant hug. "Thank god you guys are okay." I smiled softly and looked at her. "What are you doing here?" I looked down at my feet and we all sat down together. The explanation led her to tears and dante hugging her tightly. "I'm really sorry to hear that!" She then hugs me tightly and I rest my head in her shoulder. "Hey, it is what it is. Don't worry too much about it. I have to go back to damthril where I belong." She nodded and we all continue to catch up and tell each other's stories. Up until the horseman told us we had to get moving. I looked at the both of them and we hit one last time until we had to leave and get back on the trail before it was covered by the snow. Hours go by and we were now in the woods where I escaped into when I was being chased. As we were going through, I see red's grandmother's house. I smiled softly but there would be no time to stop. We were actually there. The carriage stops and we were in front of the gates. They open the gates and the carriage goes through and I see my people, fearful and confused. I tell the carriage to stop and we all get out and I looked at my people. They looked at me and cheered loudly. I smiled softly and Jack put his arm around my shoulder with a grin. "Welcome home." I chuckled and looked at my feet, I looked at Eugene and he just nods. The damthril guards rushed to me and bowed. "I will be getting a horse ready." Eugene says and I looked at him quickly and take his hand. He looked at me and I pulled the necklace out of my pocket and give it to him. Eugene chuckles and pulls me into a hug. I hugged him back and snuggled my head in his chest. "Be safe." I pulled away from him and looked at my guards and at him. "Stay for a bit. I'll get you an inn." I turned to my guards before he said anything and I ordered them to get him a free room at the nearby inn. I turned back to him and smiled. "Take a rest." He sighed and chuckled, Jack looked at us two and smiled softly. "Well eugene, let's go rest." Jack states and Eugene looks at me and pats my head. "Go be a queen." I smiled softly and watch the two go off to the inn. The guards escort me to the castle I looked at the one guard on my right and to my left. They were looking straight forward. Something was weird though, they almost looked fearful. I thought nothing of it though. Maybe it was just me.
Yeah.
It was me.