Bao Chōwa {Alias: Zhēn Jiangyin}
VA: Zhang Ziyi
Birthday: February 12
Height: 5'2 ft 1/64 in (157.5 cm)
Hair color: Pastel Pink (Currently)
Black (Formerly)
Eye color: The inner ring of iris are wine red and in the shape of a flower while the outer ring is the color lilac
Bloodtype: O-
Birthplace: Nagano, Japan
Occupation: Multiartist
Quirk: Super regeneration (The effects to it is that it burns her energy out which means she has to eat a lot to keep herself energize and depending on the severity of her injuries it can also tamper with her mentality lashing out suppressed rage known to be nearly untenable), and telepathy (Can speak to others whom share a strong connection with her con to it is it puts her in a nerdy depressing state after deactivating it)
Pro name: Nonpareil Furor (Was given the name by Geonwu)

Raquel Chōwa
{Alias: Nozomu Jiangyin}
VA: Rie Kugimiya
Birthday: September 4
Height: 5'3 (160 cm)
Hair color: Black with sky blue strands but wears a curly pastel pink wig (Currently)
Eye color: (Exactly like Bao's)
Bloodtype: AB-
Birthplace: Brihuega, Spain
Occupation: U.A student & Journalist
Quirk: Want (Basically can give you what you want in exchange for something equally valuable unless it's raising the dead or being Cupid though she could give invaluable advice. Iron's her kryptonite)
Pro Name: Jinnie

Hiroyasu Jiangyin
VA: Wang Yibo
Alias: Solitary
Birthday: May 16
Age: Late forty's (But physically appears to be in his thirty's)
Height: 5'9 (175 cm)
Weight: 70 kg (155 lbs)
Hair color: Sky blue
Eye color: Lilac to grey
Bloodtype: AB+
Birthplace:Gifu, Japan
Occupation: Pro Hero (Retired)
Tea shop owner & Novelist (Formerly)

Lorenzo Alvirde Soto
VA: Adam Michael Rodriguez
Birthday: June 23
Height: 5'10 (178 cm)
Weight: 72 kg (159 lbs)
Hair color:Burgundy to blonde ombre
Eye color: Black scleras w/ red irises
Blood type: O-
Birthplace: Santa Clara, Cuba
Occupation: Pro Hero & U.A. Student
Quirk: Ferrous metal (He can manipulate ferrous metals including the iron in his body, but if he overexerts himself his eyes bleed and he gets drowsy. He has to take iron pills/ Ferrous Sulphate because his body doesn't produce enough hemoglobin due to his quirk making him anemic)
Pro Hero Name: Lur

Other Info: Hiroyasu aka Yasu was a hero that loss his quirk against a foe and uncle of the 'Jiangyin' sisters. He took them in when 'Zhēn' was just eleven whom was put in a special program for people with unstable quirks until she turned sixteen. Their mother Ixtaro also known as the pro hero Cuarzo Claro died by the hands of One For All due to him wanting Zhēn's quirk all to himself. Yasu is Lorenzo's guardian.

.............

I own no one but my ocs also *bows* please forgive me for any grammatical errors. You may correct it as you please just don't be rude about it. I'll add more Oc info in small groups at a time so to not overwhelm you all with so much info.