---------

Taehyung carefully placed his luggage in the trunk while his mother secured the lock of the house.

"Have your friends called already?" Tessa asked, approaching to the passenger's side.

"Yeah. They said to meet up at the airport." He answered as he opened the door to the driver's seat.

He couldn't hide his excitement as he started the car and drove away.

It's been a month since Taehyung had last seen Jungkook. Though they often video call each other, it's still inevitable for him to miss the latter.

He didn't miss even a single televised match of the ravenette and everytime he's up on his feet, feeling proud and elated whenever Jungkook would score a goal.

He can't wait to see him in person again and witness how he had led the team to the finals and hopefully win the much awaited World Cup.

The drive going to the airport felt like forever for Taehyung. He wants to board the plane and arrive where Jungkook is as soon as possible.

He was silently wishing for time to speed up when he heard his mother speak out of the blue.

"You should begin planning about the wedding once Jungkook comes back. I'm not getting any younger, you know. I want to walk you in the aisle while I'm still young and beautiful." Tessa said, making Taehyung hum.

He understands why his mother had been bugging him about marriage for a while now.

3 years of living together after graduation, yet they still haven't tied the knot.

Unlike their friends who have already been married for a year or two now.

The two of them haven't discussed about the wedding yet, not that Taehyung didn't attempt to do so, more like Jungkook was avoiding the topic.

He doesn't want to corner the ravenette and appear like he's rushing him.

"We will. When we're no longer preoccupied by a lot of things." He answered, focusing his eyes on the road.

He doesn't want to think of other things at the meantime. All he wanted was to see Jungkook and cheer for his success.

--------

"Baby!" Jungkook ran towards Taehyung in a flash, lifting him off the ground as he spins him around, hugging him so tight.

"Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed, burying his face on the crevice of Jungkook's neck.

He felt like crying, finally feeling Jungkook's warmth against his own once more.

"I miss you, baby." Jungkook whispered, kissing him with fervor.

Taehyung responded with the same intensity, pouring a month of loneliness without Jungkook by his side.

They wouldn't have stopped if not for the coach's voice, calling out all the players in the team.

This made Jungkook groan as they pulled away from each other.

"I hate this.." Jungkook pouted, not wanting to let go of Taehyung.

The latter giggled as he placed a quick kiss on the ravenette's lips before jokingly pushing him away.

"Go now. The national team needs the ace to win." He winked, earning a laugh from Jungkook.

"Watch us win, baby." Jungkook answered, intertwining Taehyung's hand with his as he slowly pulled away.

He's walking away but not wanting to let go of his love's hand.