Fourteen

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes at the sound of his mother's voice and the soft knocks by the door.

He stirred on the bed, only to gasp out loud when he came face to face to Jungkook with his eyes still closed.

It only dawned on him that he's sleeping so close to the ravenette, arms carefully draped around his waist.

He gulped as he slowly removed his arm, not wanting to wake Jungkook and realize that he's hugging him in his sleep.

What the hell..

Taehyung moved away just in time for the door to burst open. He snapped his head to the direction, eyes wild and nervous to see Tessa now standing by the opened door with keys on her hand.

"M-mom.." Taehyung uttered, relieved to have moved away from Jungkook before his mother came in.

Tessa looked at him and then to Jungkook who's still oblivious. "Good morning, baby. Breakfast is ready. Wake Jungkook up." She said, winking at the brunet who could only nod.

She went ahead, leaving Taehyung with his heart thumping off his chest in both nervousness and relief.

He could hear Jungkook's soft breathing as he stared at his sleeping face for a long while, marveling at how handsome he looks without him even knowing.

He looked so soft and beautiful that Taehyung couldn't find the urge to wake him up.

However, he was reminded of the time and their soccer match for the day. He immediately tapped Jungkook by the arm.

"Hey, Kook.. time to wake up." He uttered in a soft voice.

He kept on tapping him when he finally stirred and groaned.

"Hmm." Jungkook groaned in his sleep, stretching his arms and grabbing Taehyung.

The brunet yelped in surprise when Jungkook caged him in his arms as his head rested on his hard chest.

His eyes turned wide, cheeks burning hot as he tried to get away.

"J-jungkook-" His protests were muffled by Jungkook's strong embrace, burying his face on his chest even more.

Taehyung doesn't want to entertain wild thoughts in his mind, but he couldn't help but inhale Jungkook's fragrance.

Damn. He smells so good.

The brunet tried pushing him away, but it seems like Jungkook went back to his deep sleep.

He groaned, not wanting to stay in that situation which only brings unholy ideas in his mind.

With one hard punch on the stomach, Taehyung was able to free himself away from the ravenette who began whimpering as he crouched on the bed, holding on to the area Taehyung hit.

"What the f-fuck, Tae?!" Jungkook groaned, finally fully awake. He grimaced as he tried caressing his now painful abdomen.

"What was that for?!" He asked, still crouching like a ball at how hard Taehyung hit him.

Taehyung felt a bit guilty for what he did but decided to just let it be. He stood, fixing his dishevelled hair before facing Jungkook once more.

"Get up. We can't be late today." He uttered before hurriedly going out of the room, seeing Jungkook grab a pillow and throwing it on his direction.

Taehyung giggled as soon as he closed the door behind, successfully dodging the pillow as he heard Jungkook's groan.

He couldn't hide the grin plastered on his face when he went down the stairs with careful steps, his left knee feeling a bit better.