Nine

"You will have your first game against the Blue Eagles this coming Friday." Coach Rain announced, making the men groan.

"It's your first match after the school break so don't fuck it up. Do you understand?" He asked, voice stern.

"Yes, coach!" the Predators said in unison.

"Now get back on the field and do some laps!" Rain ordered and the men was quick to scurry off.

"Hey, Taehyung." Rain called out, making the brunet stop on his tracks.

"I heard you were sent to the infirmary the other day. Are you good to play?" The coach asked, brows knotted.

Taehyung scratched the back of his head, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm fine, coach. Just got a stomach ache but it's nothing serious." He said, his friends waiting for him outside.

"Okay. Make sure you're in a good shape to play." Rain reminded.

"Yes, coach." Taehyung bowed down before heading out.

"What was that about?" Jimin immediately asked as they walked down the hallway.

"Nothing. Just about last time. The infirmary thing." He said, shrugging off his shoulders.

"Is he not allowing you to play?" Hoseok asked, slowing his pace down to walk with the two.

"Nope. He just reminded me to keep in shape." Taehyung uttered as they made their way to the locker room.

The brunet saw the rest of the team getting ready. His eyes caught the ravenette in the corner bench, tying his shoelaces.

They made a brief eye contact before Taehyung looked away.

"Practice, practice.. my life is nothing but practice." Yoongi groaned, making the others laugh at his misery.

"Don't let coach hear you if you don't want to regret even being part of this team." Namjoon grinned.

Taehyung laughed, shaking his head as he went near to his locker. He was busy looking for his shirt when he heard a call.

"Tae."

The brunet turned to the ravenette who quickly threw a bottle his way.

"Woah.." Taehyung staggered to catch it. He looked at the ravenette with confused eyes.

"What's this for?" He asked, studying the label of the bottle.

Jungkook shrugged his shoulders. "I heard that's good for indigestion." He plainly said, making Taehyung's eyes grew large.

"You can give it away if you don't want it." Jungkook uttered, pushing his stuff in his own locker before heading out.

"May I see." Jimin came out of nowhere, taking the bottle from Taehyung's hand.

"Carrot Mint Juice..." He reads the label, a soft smile creeping in his lips.

"Where's mine?" Jimin asked the ravenette who's walking out of the locker room.

"I only had one." Jungkook answered, finally moving out.

"That's unfair!" Jimin grinned, handing back the bottle to Taehyung.

"Here." Jimin winked at the brunet who couldn't say anything.

Damn..

Taehyung stared at nothing, his heart doing flips and it's making him crazy.

--------

"We're going to have a practice match, okay?" Coach Rain said, requesting his boys to line up.