Leave it to Broady

Start from the beginning

"We will now exchange the rings. A ring is an outward symbol of a commitment between two souls. The never ending circle is a reminder that it all comes back around to where we have first started. Elik, repeat after me. With this ring I thee wed." My fingers tremble as I place Dek's ring on his left ring finger, hopefully it's permanent home.

"Deklyn, repeat after me. With this ring, I thee wed." Dek slides my band over my finger and lifts my hand to place a gentle kiss on my ring finger. My body relishes is the gesture and I shiver.

"Do you promise to love, cherish and honor one another from this day forward?"

We both say I do at the same time with matching smiles to seal our promise.

"By the power invested in me and the state of California. I now pronounce you husbands. Kiss your groom."

The words I had waited on, barely leave the man's lips. I crash my mouth over Dek's. My body lights with that familiar fire that saturates my bones and rushes through my veins like molten lava. My tongue escapes into his mouth with a delicious moan of pure contentment. Dek knots his fingers in my hair and melts into my body. I wrap my arms around his waist and hold tightly to my pillar of strength.

The kiss lasts too long for the crowd around us but, never long enough to satisfy my greedy soul.

When we break for air, I find myself kissing every inch of his face. I repeatedly assault his sweet lips with my own.

Finally.

"Ladies and gentleman, it is my honor to present to you Elik and Deklyn Exavier. May God bless this union into eternity."

I tightly thread my fingers through Dek's and hold our hands up for our witnesses.

Broady does what he knows best and howls like the beast he is.

The music cuts back on and I am unable to focus on anything besides the love of my life. I pull him closer and we slowly walk away from the altar.

Today is the best day ever. This replaces our first kiss, our first night spent as one and everyday that has lead to this incredible moment. When we reach the stairs to the reception area, I dip Dek into a passionate exchange of breath. The crowd gets louder and we give them a show.

I pull Dek into my arms and hug him like it's the first embrace we have ever shared.

"I love you Dek." I whisper into his lips. My hands holding the most valuable object in the world between them.

"I love you, husband." Dek creates the most perfect moment by softly pressing his lips to my own.

The photographer continues taking pictures and I smile wider than I knew possible.

We step to the side at the insistence of our photographer. We take copious amounts of pictures. Every frame is filled with joy, laughter and endless shenanigans.

Once we are released for the duration of our day, we start the reception. We walk in to the announcement of our second time as husbands.

The crowd is equally as joyous to share our bliss. It's absolutely fantastic.

We cut the cake and I smash it directly in Dek's face. He makes an expression of annoyance but quickly shuts those divine lips when I devour him like the meal he is.

Dek then shares his special dessert with me. Honestly, who thinks to create an ice cream Sunday bar at a wedding? It's perfect. I lick whip cream from Dek's lips and he smears caramel over mine. He takes long, teasing licks as he cleans the mess he has made.