𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

Start from the beginning

"fight for the fallen coming up.. hey i'm already doing my research on brian cage. i've seen him wrestle a lot before.. i've been on the couch doing all my research." jon said, taz speaking up. "hey.. hey champ!" taz said, the camera's flashing towards the announce table. jon shifted in his seat, leaning forward. "it's great to see you, man! i'll tell you what mox, i respect you! i respect what you've done!"

"i respect how your current career.. how you pay dues! you grind and grind and grind and be super successful! you're a top guy! you're the aew world heavyweight champion and at fight for the fallen you're dealing with something different, brother!" taz exclaimed, jon smirking, chewing his gum. "you're dealing with that!" he yelled, pointing at brian.

"that's a machine and come fight for the fallen, i want you to bring that fight you're known for! i want you to bring that great that you're known for and most importantly mox, i want you to bring that heart because big boy is gonna put his hand in your chest and tear your freaking heart out of your chest!" jon raised his eyebrows, alyssa looking back and forth between the ring and jon.

"understand something, mox! that's brian cage, the machine! beat him if you can.. survive if he lets you!" everyone boo'd him. "well.. there you go.." jim said. "you being the champion,. they can come at you." alyssa said, "yeah well this is gonna be fun." jon said, standing up and putting his belt over his shoulder. "another fight for mox and that aew heavyweight championship in a few weeks and fight for the fallen against that man over there, brian cage." alyssa said, jon giving taz and brian cage the death stare.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
SATURDAY NIGHT CAME and alyssa was waiting for a few of her close friends from wwe to arrive in las vegas. alyssa finished making jon's drink which was his classic jack daniels with coke, she walked into the living room and handed it to him. "thanks, baby." he said as he stopped petting coco who was laying in his lap. "of course." alyssa said, sitting next to him.

"is cody coming tonight?" alyssa asked, looking over at jon. he took a drink of his jack and coke, nodding. "he should be here at around eight." he said, "okay, cool. the girls should be here at like the same time." alyssa said, smiling. she was so excited to see her friends, she hadn't seen them since she was released in april. "is he staying in the other guest room?" alyssa asked, jon shaking his head.

"i'm so excited." alyssa smiled, jon setting his drink down. "i haven't seen any of them since april and i'm so excited to hangout with them." alyssa said. "i'm glad you're excited, i know how much you've missed them." jon said, alyssa nodding. "if you need anything come down or you can text me." alyssa said, leaning her head on jon's shoulder, jon nodding.

within an hour, alyssa's doorbell started to ring throughout the house. alyssa jumped off the couch and ran to her front door. she opened it and saw paige, the both of them screamed in excitement and wrapped their arms around each other. "i've missed you!" paige mumbled, "i've missed you more!" alyssa exclaimed, smiling. "come in! you can put your stuff in either of the guest rooms, whichever one you want." alyssa said, helping paige with her bags.

"nattie and charlotte should be here soon, like ten minutes." paige smiled, "yes! i'm so excited! i'm so happy you're here." alyssa said, the two walking in the foyer and to the living room. "jon's here and cody's coming too so you can say hi if you want." alyssa said, "ouu how long's jon been staying?" paige said, wiggling her eyebrows. "pretty much everyday, but shh we're going in the living room." alyssa said and walked into the living room.

jon and paige exchanges hellos, "nattie and charlotte might get here while we're upstairs, if they do can you get the door?" alyssa asked, jon nodding. alyssa smiled, "thank you!" she said, walking away and going upstairs, paige following behind her. the two got upstairs and in the bedroom paige chose, "i'm happy for you." paige said as alyssa grabbed extra blankets and pillows out of the closet. "thank you, paige." alyssa smiled.