I NEED YOU IN MY LIFE

Start from the beginning

We talked the other night. She told me what she figured out. I didn't tell her anything I didn't know what to tell her.

"Yeah. The other half is like a freaking nightmare!" Stiles says loudly.

"It doesn't matter. If she can help save Jackson we need to go now." I tell him.

"Why you?" He asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"Why do you need to go? Lydia is the one that needs to save him. You don't need to be there." He tells me.

I scoff. "What do I'm just supposed to sit here and wait. Hope that all goes well and you all come back alive."

He nods.

I shake my head. "No. I'm sorry but no. I may not be able to do much yet. I don't know how to control my abilities but I can still try."

"See, that's the problem-- you don't care about getting hurt. But you know how I'll feel? I'll be devastated! And if you die, I will literally go out of my freakin' mind! You see, death doesn't happen to you, Cassidy-- it happens to everyone around you, okay? To all the people left standing at your funeral, trying to figure out how they're gonna live the rest of their lives now, without you in it? Huh?" He tells me.

"And look at my face, huh? Come on, you think this was meant to hurt me?" He points to the bruises.

I stand there quiet.

I don't know what to say.

"Um... I'm so sorry..." He says realizing the mistake he made in what he said.

"It's fine. Um I'm gonna go." I say making my way to the door.

"Wait Cass stop." He grabs my arm.

I turn to him.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it. It's just ever since the stuff with Matt I can't see you get hurt again. Every time your not in my line of sight I panic. I worry that your not okay." He tells me.

I don't say anything so he takes that as his opportunity to keep going.

"I can't lose you. I need you in my life." He says.

"I need you in my life too." I say quietly.

He shakes his head. "No it's different. It's like when I'm not with you I can't breath properly. I want to be around you constantly. I always want to see you and be near you. I love you so much. It's more than that though. I'm in love you with. Cassie baby I'm in love with you. I can't stand the thought of you hurt because I'm in love with you." He tells me tears falling down his face once again.

I start to cry to.

He doesn't just love me. He's in love with me. And I'm in love with him.

"I'm in love with you too." I say pulling him into a kiss.

I pour all the love I have for him into it.

We pull away and I lean my head against his.

"You need to call Lydia." He whispers.

I nod and leave to the bathroom to talk to her.

Third Person

As Cassidy talks to Lydia in the other room Noah Stilinski pops his head into his son's room.

"Did Cass leave?" He asks his son.

Stiles shakes his head. "No she's in the bathroom. She talking to Lydia." Stiles tells his dad.

"Is everything okay with you two?" He asks him as he looks sad.

"Yeah we're uh we're okay. We're good." He puts on a fake smile.

"Listen-- I know that getting beaten up, and with what happened to Jackson, has got you pretty shaken. But, be happy about one thing: the game. You were amazing." Stilinski says gently.

"Thanks, Dad." Stiles says smiling for real this time.

"No, I mean it. Look, it was pretty much over... and then you got the ball, and you started running. You scored, and the tide just turned. And you scored again and again. You weren't just MVP of the game-- you were a hero." Stilinski says proud of his only child.

"No, I'm not a hero, Dad." Stiles says modestly.

"You were last night." Stilinski smiles.

"I'm not a hero." Stiles mutters as his dad leaves the room.

But he is.

Stiles Stilinski is a hero.

He just doesn't know it yet.

I won't lie to you guys. I cried a little when writing that Stassidy scene. Only two chapter lefts and Addicted To You is over. I hope you guys liked this chapter and are ready for the end. I'm so excited. Love you.

*Edited