LXXX. New Orleans

Start from the beginning

"I tell him everything." I scoff.

"Elena will be Damon's lapdog, but it has nothing to do with actual feelings."

"Okay, but if Damon told Elena to be in love with him, would she?" Stefan asks, his leg bouncing up and down, i take a deep breath, waiting for the answer.

"Theoretically, yes." Asher sighs, "Think of is like a puppet on a string, he's controlling her every move without even knowing it."

==================================

Stefan and I walk up to the house, the door opening, Elena walking out. I feel the anger rise, Stefan quickly gripping my hand. "Hey..." Elena says awkwardly.

"Hey." Stefan nods. Damon gives us an awkward glance.

"Uh, see you guys in history?" She asks, tilting her head.

"Uh, yeah." Stefan nods. Elena nods awkwardly, walking past us, Stefan pulling me closer to him, and away from Elena. Stefan pulls me into the house.

"Hey," Damon whispers. I look around awkwardly, the tension in here is thick.

"Listen," Stefan sighs, "We all need to talk." Damon's face falls and he nods.

"Sired?" Damon scoffs, "Really, Stefan? That is the most pathetic nonsense I've ever heard come out of your mouth, and you've said some crap in your day." He glares.

"It was your blood that turned her, right?" Stefan sighs. "I mean, she's been different since day one because of you. You can't deny that."

"Sure, i can." Damon huffs. I roll my eyes, leaning over the back of the couch. "I finally got Elena to a good place about being a vampire. You two idiots can't stand that she's happy because of me." He glares. "Alina was turned by Klaus and she wasn't sired to him."

"But Asher's sired to me." I state, "It's a one in a million, but it happens." Damon narrows his eyes at me, "Prove us wrong them." I shrug.

"Gladly, how?"

"Tell her it's okay to drink from a blood bag." Stefan states.

"She can't," Damon argues. "Her weird doppelganger body-"

"God, are you stupid!" I snap, growing angry. Damon's eyes widen and Stefan quickly stands, moving next to me. "Elena wasn't the doppelganger, i was. Damon, you told her to drink from the vein and that's what she had to do. If you stopped thinking everyone was out to get you and believed your friends wanted you to be happy, you'd see how stupid you sound."

"Alina..." Stefan whispers.

"Are you gonna kill Elena just so you're happy?"

Damon frowns slightly, Stefan sighing. "Just ask her to drink from a blood bag." Stefan sighs, "Make sure you tell her how happy you'll be if it works, and if we're wrong, I'll be the first to apologize." He states.

"When her body rejects this blood, which it will." Damon glares, looking over at me, "Your apology better be epic."

"You're lucky if i mutter the words 'sorry' to you." Damon rolls his eyes, walking away. Stefan turns to look at me, frowning. "I know." i groan.

"You can't get that angry." He frowns.

"Sorry stupidity makes me irritated." I huff. Stefan lets out a chuckle, shaking his head.

"You're gonna be some work." He smiles. I scoff playfully, shoving him away.

============================